Introducing The Lomography Experimental Lens Kit!

Calling all experimental shooters and fantastically creative photographers! Compatible with all Micro 4/3 system cameras, the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit is the first lens kit in the world which allows you to take real, optical multiple exposure snapshots using digital cameras.

With the brand new Lomography Experimental Lens Kit you can take Multiple Exposure photos, experiment with crazy color filters and get magical optical effects. These these remarkable lenses have been created for all Micro 4/3 system digital cameras.

The Experimental Lens Kit Includes:

1 x Standard 24mm Lens
1 x Wide-Angle 12mm Lens
1 x Fisheye Lens for fantastic 160° shots

With the Experimental Lens Kit as part of your photographic arsenal, you’ll get photos with all kinds of random, crazy and exciting effects such as extreme color saturation. You can also maximize your creativity by adding color filter inserts. Shoot as close as 5cm with the Fisheye lens and as close as 20cm with the 12mm Wide-angle Lens.

Satisfy your hunger for creative snap-shooting with the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit. This lens pack is compatible with all Micro 4/3 digital cameras and comes with three lenses: standard 24mm, wide-angle 12mm and fisheye. This super creative lens kit will let you take wide-angle, fisheye, and multiple exposure shots, delight in exciting photographic effects and tint your images with color filters. View the Experimental Lens Kit Site or get yours in the Online Shop now!

Read more on the Lomography Experimental Lens Kit:

A Step-by-step Guide on How to Mount Your Lomography Experimental Lens on Your Camera

Lomography Experimental Lens Kit: First Impressions by Mathias Pesjak

The Lomography Experimental Lens Kit: Your Questions, Answered

written by shhquiet

1. ideajet

ideajet

not too sure what to think of this.

2. yayoboy

yayoboy

But, the lomography motto is "the future is analog", isn't it?

3. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@yayoboy – This is still our motto! We are still dedicated to analogue. Already this year we have launched a DIY analogue 35mm camera (the Konstruktor), a brand new film emulsion (LomoChrome Purple) and brought back a legendary lens from the 19th century (the New Petzval Lens). This is one product designed for digital, but doesn’t change our motto or ethos. Besides 'The future is analogue', our message has always been that photography should be fun and creative, and we believe that these lenses fit with that. They are very creative in what they can do!

4. susielomovitz

susielomovitz

It's nice that "digis" can give analogue color to their lifes!!! I like the new lenses. More options, more creativity, more art, a better world! Haha! - I think they are playfull and they open new ways of experimentation, don't they?. It's nice to not have another software to play with digital images but lenses!!! that's great and it gives to "digi people" a very analogue touch.

5. trash-gordon-from-outer-space

trash-gordon-from-outer-space

Leave the digital grind behind!

6. jasunmark

jasunmark

I don't think people into digital cameras WANT an analogue touch that isn't just a plugin or filter. They're perfectly happy with instagram's filters. I honestly doubt many are going to want to fuss with carrying around lenses like this. Those of us into real cameras love having all those different cameras and lenses and flashes and filters and films. People into digital just want to have a convenient app on their phone that will simulate what this is doing. I honestly can't see this being something anyone is going to want. Certainly not many people into Lomography.

7. stratski

stratski

Are you kidding me? If I had a micro 4/3 camera, I would totally buy these lenses, they look like great fun! (And a good deal too, 3 lenses for 89 euro.) Most owners of digital cameras consider their camera real, you know. And if you have a camera with interchangable lenses - like a micoro 4/3 - you'll want to actually use different lenses.

Also, chill! Love is not a finite resource. When your little brother or sister was born, your parents didn't start loving you less did they? So adding a few digital accessories to their shop won't mean LSI loves us analogue people any less. ;-)

8. ophelia

ophelia

@jasunmark I totally agree with you. They can have apps after all! Unfortunately they are the future because we don't have films to do experiments with. Yes maybe it can be fun but...how about we? We need films if we want to enjoy analogue photography! We believe in this project and it's a pity that we have so many restrictions.

9. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@stratski - Thanks for your comment and support! That is honestly true - we do still love analogue and all analogue supporters. We are still passionate about analogue and we still plan on releasing tons of fun and exciting analogue cameras, accessories and lenses. We are excited and proud of the Experimental Lens Kit and believe it offers something new and fresh for digital photographers. However, this product doesn't lessen our love for analogue.

10. jasunmark

jasunmark

@opelia I sure would love it if they'd bring back the Lomography 400 slide film again.

11. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@ophelia and @jasunmark - Thanks for your comments. Producing and supplying great analogue films for you is a task we work on everyday. The Experimental lens Kit launch doesn't change this at all. Very recently we have restocked the shop with films and are working hard to keep the shop stocked with a great selection!

12. cc-in-paris

cc-in-paris

don't get me wrong, people who love cameras and lenses will probably find these delightful. But the fact that they are only compatible with micro 4/3 cameras is very limiting.
    With so much photo taking, manipulating and sharing activity taking place on our phones, this does feels very irrelevant. And it feels sooooo counter message to what lomography is supposed to be about. I think this is the "jump the shark" moment.

13. atria007

atria007

i dont want to speak about this...just i want to say SUCK LOMO...the future is analogue ha!!!!!! (ironic laugh) ....

14. ophelia

ophelia

@stratski
    "So adding a few digital accessories to their shop won't mean LSI loves us analogue people any less."
    I can't say that they love us less but what I think is: why sell lens for digital photographers? They already have tools and apps if they want to try what analogue means to us.
    @tomas_bates Thanks for your answer...I appreciate it. It's your policy so I don't want to fight about but I think that we really have to move forward about films! We also need your films...how about sunset? Redscale? X-pro-chrome? X-pro slide? I'm scared that the new purple ones are only a few and in three or four months they will disappear, like sunset ones.

15. bebopbebop

bebopbebop

i love film but i don't hate digital. This lens kit is awesome, but i think it's not suitable for this community. may be Lomography can make a sub-brand that focusing on bridging analogue and digital. for example you can name it "Pixelomo" by Lomography. just don't use the same brand name, because the community here is also called Lomography, a community for analogue loving people.

16. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@cc-in-paris and @atria007 – Firstly thanks for your comments. The fact that we launch this doesn’t change what we are about or where our focus lies. We are still dedicated to analogue photography as we have shown with all our other launches this year. We still believe in analogue, we still believe in its special beauty and taking a break from digital every so often. This is one product which is a bit different because it is digital. But it doesn’t represent a change in who we are. And thanks a lot for your input, we appreciate the feedback!

17. segata

segata

Dont acctually see much point in this, most effects are already obtainable through software and simple adaptors can easly be obtained for other things, for instance a Jessops fish eye can be located for under £20 and the app on my old Nokia Lumia even makes pictures look like they are on polaroid or film strips, also your average user on here that uses digital format wont be using it for Lomo purposes as they will want to use their genuine film cameras for that.

18. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@ophelia – Many thanks for your reply. I also want to restate that we totally respect your input and appreciate the feedback on the new product. Regarding films, like I say we are still massively committed to sourcing films and developing new emulsions. Developing new films takes time but we love doing it and will continue doing it. Obviously there are times when we are low on stock but we keep trying to keep stock at a good level, also for our own-brand film.

19. metobi

metobi

@bebopbebop I agree. I am somehow worried about how LSI will sell these lenses. People who know Lomography are mostly ananlogue lovers who just don't have a m4/3 camera because these cameras are exactly the ones we replace with analogue stuff. Sure, many own a DSLR which is why the Petzval lens sold well. But a M4/3?

20. lazybuddha

lazybuddha

Interesting the Pretzval was mentioned in defence of Lomography, another lens for digital cameras.

21. cryboy

cryboy

ok be quiet and keep calm aha ha peace & love. Only I want to say that I don't like the concept of these lenses. Because the analogue photography it's analogue photography and the digital photography it's digital photography, not is digital photography that want imitate analogue photography. In my opinion the digital photography can't imitate analogue photography, it's a non-sense. If I buy a digital reflex camera I search the perfection in the image (and I can use post-production too obviously to reach it)...I don't search low quality or light leaks and so on that are typical of analogue photography, for this there are tou cameras. It's wrong mix both types of photography!

22. cryboy

cryboy

toy* cameras

23. atria007

atria007

@tomas_bates.. well u (lomo) still dedicated to analogue photography..but u can explain how i could distinguish between analogue and digital???...coz here u ( lomo ) said...the future is analogue..well...and in thisproduct where is the analogue life??? sorry maybe i dont undertand the concept...just i think that lomo commercial this product coz this last months they need money...or want just a posh people..or things simmilar like this..yes i know that u will try to convice me that no the contrary that i think..but ehhh...the people not if fool..just this no need that u reply me..ok..kissess ad nice day...( sorry for my english not is totally good but i think that u ca understand all that i wanted say)

24. stratski

stratski

Well, why not? If you want to spread the analogue love, it makes sense to try to convert digital photographers. You might want to get them away from digital image manipulation like Instagram and Photoshop, and accessories like lenses are a good alternative. You can show people "look, you don't need a computer, you can get the same cool effects - and more! - with these lenses". Having fun with different creative lenses might encourage them to try a film camera as well.
    And the choice for micro 4/3? Well, you've got to choose something... If it were just for canon and nikon SLR's (like the Petzval), people would moan about other brands. It it would be for Belair camera's, people would complain about the lack of Konstuktor lenses. If it would be Konstuctor lenses, Diana-owners would complain. In a world filled with different lens mounts, you'll never make everybody happy. I'm sure there's going to be 4/3 owners overjoyed thet they can finally get some cool creative lenses.
    Creating a sub brand could be a good idea. But on the other hand, if you put some digital lenses in your shop filled with analogue gems, who knows, you might sell some extra stuff tot the digital people. And the other way around: lots of analogue shooters also own a digital camera. If they come across these lenses in the lomo shop, that might generate some extra sales as well. We all want this site to be mainly about creativity and community and all that, but at the end of the day, bills need to be paid as well. Maybe this will generate enough money to speed up the website, of add better search engines, or stuff like that.

25. holgardo

holgardo

Man, I love the way people can be so passionate about ideas.
    This kit looks interesting, but I think there's norhing really new about it; I mean, Babylens lenses cam do moee or less the same thing. Anyway it's an option, specially if you own a 4/3 camera.
    An interesting question (almost a philosophical one) emerges from all this debate:
    What does analogue photography means? What does digital photography means? Where is the frontier between analogue and digital photography?
    For instance, any lens, even the most sofisticated one, is a piece of analogue technology.

26. andrejrusskovskij

andrejrusskovskij

many of you have already expressed my opinion. lomo this was a HUGE FALSE STEP.

27. jimjimm

jimjimm

@tomas_bates ...how about adding a small budget micro 4/3rd camera in kit..??...:)...even with all the analogue love ...this kit is appealing...:)...

28. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@jimjimm - Maybe this is something we would consider in future, but at least for the time being it isn't planned - But v. glad you like the idea behind these lenses!

29. domo-guy

domo-guy

sigh i just hope people dont pass these "analogue" looking digital pictures as film photographs.... i mean i hate it when people claim digitally (in this case from the lens) manipulated pictures as analogue photos

30. jimjimm

jimjimm

@tomas_bates .....i hope it the "future" you refer to... is.... tomorrow...:)...:)....because I am at the very edge of jumping into a micro 4/3rd purchase...:)...:)...the cheapest one ..of course...:)..:)....
    .... one of many reasons I like this product...is simply because in my part of the world...in goa..india.. ...developing and scanning films take ages...and we don't have the best equipment to scan it ourselves...so...while we get the films developed and scanned elsewhere...at far away places...and I am not sure how long that will last too...:)...labs are closing down...scanning is limited.... this product will fill the big gaps in-between...:)..thats for sure...

31. jimjimm

jimjimm

i think it was @bebopbebop who mentioned that there should be a sub-brand or rather a sub-site..that will allow for these "bridged" pictures.....rather than here....i think thats a very good idea...

32. newvibes

I find the negative comments laughable. I've had a Holga lens for my GF1 for over a year now and don't remember there ever being such a fuss made of the existence of that lens. Also, I find it fantastic to use for shooting video and that is what I would primarily use these lenses for if I were to ever own a set.

I find it ridiculous to suggest that Lomography are turning their backs on analogue. To be honest I couldn't care less even if that were the case. Do people rage at Vivitar ? What's the difference? They make both digital and analogue cameras and I don't see why that should be any different for Lomography.

I think this lens set is a lovely idea and restricting it to m43s is a good idea for now. Good test bed to see uptake and also a perfect match given the small form factor of the camera bodies and this lens kit. I think that's a smart move.

33. jimjimm

jimjimm

@domo-guy.....good one....i have suspected this for a very long time...many of the pictures being posted here...are digitally manipulated big time ..thats for sure...

34. bebopbebop

bebopbebop

@newvibes i think because people here feels that they represent the Lomography Community which can be said as an analogue loving community. I believe there is no Vivitar community or else that claimed themselves as an analogue loving group. May be that is the difference with this case.

and @metobi & @jimjimm thank you for your appreciation ! :)

35. peropero

peropero

I like the idea of the lenses but I hate that it's only for M43 cameras. I mean, who has those? It's too specific and will not be beneficial for great part of this community. I know many of us also have crop sensor DSLR so maybe lenses made for those cameras would be a better idea. (Like a real Diana lens, not the adapter. It crops too much as it's made for 120mm).
    Also, I think it's really funny to see all these people saying that LOMO sucks and LOMO only cares about digital now and that we should all keep analogue alive and leave the digital behind and bla bla bla bla and at the same time I see all of them on Instagram. Double standard much?
    Meanwhile, I'll go grab popcorn....

36. jasunmark

jasunmark

Honestly, what I think it bugging me the most is how you guys built this up for a week that it was some amazing new revolutionary product. Strung us along with all sorts of hints like we were about to see something incredible that we'd all love.

And now that it's out, it's just an accessory for a digital camera that hardly any of us have and most of us think signals a negative direction for the company as a whole. It's just a gimmick. Are most of the regular Lomography films discontinued? THAT's something I'd love to see come back.

37. jackdoc

jackdoc

@peropero Haha, I think popcorn is a good idea.

I won't be buying these lenses, but I give Lomography credit for releasing this product. People are always looking for new ways to be creative, and Lomography has a good track record of coming up with new products (or redesigning old ones) for people to experiment. As long as they keep making film and analogue stuff too, I'm perfectly content!

38. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@All who have mentioned keeping any Experimental Lens Kit photos separate – We are really keen on keeping our fantastic and passionate community. We are working a system to keep digital photos separate on the site. In future, we will mark all photos uploaded to show which are digital (according to the EXIF data); if there is a mistake going by EXIF data, you will be able to edit the information. We are still considering exactly how this will be implemented; depending on your feedback, we will either show digital photos in a separate section on the site or allow filtering (so you can see only analogue shots, only digital shots, or both). So if you do not want to see digital shots on the Lomography site, this will be totally possible.

39. tomas_bates

tomas_bates

@jasunmark – Sorry if we built up your expectations and you are disappointed by the product. We mentioned in our teaser newsletter which sent yesterday that this would be a product for micro 4/3 cameras and implied this also in an earlier teaser article when we stated this product involved mirrorless technology. We are very excited about the lens kit, both because it is something a bit different from what we usually release and because these are the first lenses in the world which allow you to create real, optical multiple exposures using digital cameras. Many digital cameras can do in-camera multiple exposures, but none previously have allowed you to multiple expose an image using the lens. Regarding Lomography films, as stated above we are working hard to have a great selection of films – this is an on-going commitment.

40. istionojr

istionojr

@tomas_bates "So if you do not want to see [digital shots] on the Lomography site, this will be totally possible." and start from now LSI will accommodate pixelated shots, hmmm...

41. vicuna

vicuna

A new experimental lens set is cool, but only for digi cams? And not even adaptable to any analogue film camera? For other products, it was truly analogue (like the Diana SLR lens adapter or for the soon coming petzval lens) that could also fit on digital cams and that's ok, as analogue cameras and film wasn't left behind... but for this one, I really see nothing for analogue film lovers ... "leave the digital grind behind" ....
    I have absolutely nothing against digital photography, but in fact it doesn't interest me and mixing both worlds on lomography.com is not what I expect from this community.... there are a lot of other places for that...

42. sandravo

sandravo

The best thing about the site is knowing all images are analogue. Or at least, they used to be... As fun as these lenses might be, personally I don't think filtering will be enough. But not even placing digital images in a separate section would do the trick for me. How about raising a sibling site, lomography digital. Not a different section, but a separate site. That would be perfect.

43. cornelius_rost

cornelius_rost

This lens kit is only for a very expensive camera system. The micro 4:3 camera system is not so popular, and I think, this kit is only for a small lomographer community. What a pity. :-(
    Some weeks ago, I bought a really "happy" camera, the BONZART AMPEL. It`s a digital TILT camera, and it`s looks like a little TLR camera. :-)
    At last: Lomography community should be a home only for analogue pictures, I think.
    Thank`s.

44. herbert-4

herbert-4

It's all OK. Anything that records that moment is a camera. Part of Lomography should be to post ID'ed photos of everywhere, everything, and EVERYONE!!! in the world, and ENJOY!! I have nothing that fits these, but they look like fun. Regarding digital, IR film seems to be going away, but I have a Sigma SD camera I can winkle the hot filter out of, and a 900nm black filter, so I think there will, soon, be some digital IR photos. I also have a 340nm black filter, a fused quartz lens that fits my old Topcon, and some 800 ISO tungsten film, so, maybe sometime this Spring, there will be some UV photos. I'm saying, everyone, bring out your mightiest tools, be it Holga, Hasselblad, Diana, Rollei, or Colorflash, and have at it. And I charge LSI to keep the film coming, including real IR (deeper than Efke IR820) and real IR false color (only make it ~100 ISO so it's storage stable). Also, for the next camera I'd like to see LSI resurrect, I suggest, most ferociously, the LOMO Electra 112. Read here: http://www.lomograph(…)rangefinder and finally, I say again, everyone, Enjoy!! @tomas_bates

45. flexderfuchs

flexderfuchs

46. jourdanlynch

jourdanlynch

Not into this... It's a clever idea having a lens with its own shutter for 4/3's but... Nah... It's a good price and everything but... There's apps for double exposures and holga lenses for iPhone...
    It would be cool to have a lens like this for film SLRs like zenit, Pentax and yashica to allow double exposures...
    Cool idea but not for me.

47. skatesauce

skatesauce

Lomography is analog, so in my opinion these lenses can't be sold as a lomography product (unless if they fit with analog cameras). Even if the idea is good.

48. shoujoai

shoujoai

The Kit looks great! I like everything that brings some experiments into photography, if digital or analogue. For me, I still prefer analogue, but this does not mean digital is bad. For xample I like to show DigiCam Users around me how they can use a colorful Holga Flash on their cameras.
    And if you sell a lot of these kits, please invest the earning in new films, like the Lomochrome Purple ;)

49. shoujoai

shoujoai

and there is already a lens adapter to reuse Diana lenses on Nikon and Canon, even the digitals ^_^ this does not bother our creative photography!

50. 186juney

186juney

I appreciate the innovation! However I'd be more appreciative if it was an additional feature to Lomography's already great collection of cameras i.e. Lenses, flashes, backs, and/or more importantly FILM.

51. grazie

grazie

@shoujoai Yes! I hope they invest the money on new films/emulsions and also improvement on their analogue products like putting strap lugs on the sprocket rocket for example.

52. andrus_n

andrus_n

I have a strong opinion about it but this time i will not say anything, but i agree with most comments that digital focused products should have a different brand. And is a very slippery road to enter in 2014

53. elvismartinezsmith

elvismartinezsmith

@tomas_bates so is this the end of analog photos only on Lomography.com? :((

54. robertofiuza

robertofiuza

It seems like such a waste! A would love a fisheye lens for one of my (film) slr cameras but if I had a micro 4/3 camera I wouldn't buy these. By the way, I used to have one of these cameras (M4/3) but I traded it for a Rolleiflex TLR and a Zenza Bronica :)

55. ugodelcorso

ugodelcorso

No digital shots on lomography.com please.
    I will continue to name and shame any I come across.
    I may have to verbally abuse repeat offenders, in the most delightful way.
    I encourage those with a similar disposition to do the same

56. ddibiase

ddibiase

I'm not fussed about this because I don't use digital cameras and I'm not so keen the types of images these lenses produce. However, it is impossible to sperate yourself from digital in the current world. Everyone here harking about the evil of digital is being somewhat hipocritical because every single one of you is using a digital deveice to make your point. Every single one of you has also converted your loved anologue material into digital files for the purpose of uploading them to this site. I love film, and I love printing in the darkroom, but I also scan in slides; and while they never look as good as on the light table, I still enjoy them. I love the amazing quality and colour and look of medium format film that can't really be emulated with digital. Some people prefer digital, however. Still an odd product for someone whose main clientel is film shooters..

57. af-capture

af-capture

what a fuck is this!!!??? this is an analog community...this what lomography.com is all about....a market movement...

58. tattso

tattso

@lazybuddha thanks for the comment, the petzval actually can be used on all Canon EF mount and Nikon M mount cameras including all their film SLRs, not just restricting to DSLR.

59. tattso

tattso

@vicuna Thanks for the feedback. We are always dedicated to analogue photography, and will keep putting out innovating analogue products, as you know we have put out already several new analogue products this year including the Lomochrome purple films and Konstruktor, this direction will not change. The experimental lens kit is a product that allows digital photographers to enjoy certain analogue elements of analogue photography, we want to see how far we can push the boundary as Lomography is always about experimenting and innovating. This does not mean our direction has changed and analogue photography will always be our main focus.

60. belkabelochka

belkabelochka

It would make more sense if you started a separate brand for your digital products, since Lomography is supposed to be ANALOG. Adding digital products under the Lomography name will only confuse and anger people, myself included.

In any case, if you're truly dedicated to those of us to who love analog photography, BRING BACK ALL OF YOUR FILMS!!!!!!!!!!! You would make quite a bit of money off of me, if you were to bring back X-pro chrome and whatnot, as opposed to producing digital products, which I will not buy.

Also, here's a suggestion: make a decent Instax photo album that holds a lot of photos...all the ones I've come across are made of PVC, which is bad for storing photos!

61. biblicalshower

biblicalshower

Can you clear up something for me? I don't own a M4/3 system but I can't help thinking this is incredibly cumbersome to use.

So every time you'd want to take a picture with these lenses, you have to have your camera set to bulb mode, press and HOLD the digital shutter button, THEN press the in-lens shutter? So each picture needs one finger on two separate shutter releases? Camera shake is going to be a nightmare.

Also one of the big selling points is doing "real" doubles. Say you're doing the common film technique of taking one exposure of flowers/a texture, then the second of a silhouette on a bright background to blow out the other areas.

To do this with these lenses would mean having your digital m4/3 camera on bulb, pressing and holding the digital shutter button, then using the in-lens shutter for the first exposure, then you'd have to KEEP HOLDING the digital shutter button for however long until you get a good spot to do the silhouette exposure on, or whatever you wanted as your 2nd exposure. So you'd have to hold down the digital shutter button for a really long time.

Am I getting it completely and utterly wrong here or is that really how these things are supposed to be used? Because it sounds really silly.

62. tattso

tattso

@biblicalshower what you can also do is to set your camera to shutter priority, and set a very long exposure. There are two shutter speed settings on the lens, if you want to avoid blur, you can use the N shutter (1/100 second). And for indoor setting you will use the B shutter and time your shutter speed well, but like you said you will have to account in the blur from the long shutter speed for shaky hands. That means you will not have to hold the shutter button on the camera this way and with the other hand releasing shutter on the lens. And the blur is actually quite fun to work with on my side ;)

63. bravopires

bravopires

No digital pics on lomography! We are here because we love analogue photography! Lomographers dont like digital photography!

64. adash

adash

@tomas_bates @tattso Why doesn't LSI make a m4/3 FILM camera? The frame size of m4/3 is almost the same as 110 film, and although the tight space doesn't allow for a real moving mirror (it's a mirror-less system!), there could be a translucent mirror or a beam splitter and a real focusing screen or even (OMG!) an AF sensor! Imagine using all of the DIGITAL-only m4/3 glass with a FILM camera by LSI,....man, you're going to make history here!
    BTW, m4/3 is an open system, and YOU can participate as a formally recognized member if you join the consortium.
    @peropero I do. And it's really nice. Probably other systems (NEX, etc.) can be adapted via simple mechanical adapters.

65. discodrew

discodrew

Surely it's not worth the brand and identity of Lomography getting tarnished for a few cheap (and I don't expect very popular) trick lenses? So if Lomography users go out and buy a digital camera to use these, maybe they won't come back to film. You'll be eroding your customer base. NO digital on Lomography, it's a film site.

66. somapic

somapic

@biblicalshower @tattso - actually it´s enough to set the cam to shutter priority and open the experimental lenses shutter (like you do for previewing). then you can shoot them 100% without bulb mode, long exposure times and using the analogue shutter on the lens.

67. felix_le_lomographeur

felix_le_lomographeur

Lomography golden rule n°8 : "You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film"
    Think about it...

10 months ago · report as spam

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 中文(简体版), Deutsch, Československy, 日本語, Nederlands, ภาษาไทย, Français, Spanish, Русский, Türkçe, Italiano, 中文(繁體版) & 中文(繁體版).