Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to reach an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read on and discover what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
So what tips are we talking about? Share with us how you use analogue cameras and film to take those stunning images, or write an article about shooting in special conditions or using special techniques. How about some advice on using those accessories, and preserving your gear? Scroll down for our specially requested tips this month. Give us the low down on how you rock the analogue lifestyle!
We’d also like to remind everyone that your submissions to the Magazine should contain only the photos you’ve taken, unless you’re writing about a specific artist, photographer, project, etc. that you’d like to share with the Community. If you’re going to use photos from other websites, remember to secure permission and cite your sources.
- Fun Under the Sun: Summer is here! Well, if you’re somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, that is. It’s time for that much needed fun under the sun, so we’re sure you’d be heading outdoors to enjoy the warm sunshine. Tell us, show us a slice of your summer with your stories and photos!
- July Festivals in Film: Tell us about the July festivities in your city (ex. 4th of July, Bastille Day, etc.) and wow us with the lomographs and film photos you’ve taken during the events!
- Summer Music Festivals in Film: Summer is the season of music festivals in many parts of the world, so aside from your town’s usual festivities, we’d like to find out how your music
- Picture This: Freedom: We’d like to try something new for the Magazine’s monthly requested posts: a prompts series called Picture This, where we’ll ask you to take photos with a specific theme or concept in mind. For this month, we want to see some photos you’ve taken that represent freedom for you, and tell us why you deem them liberating.
- Summer Hot Spots: Surely, with the sun shining warmer and brighter, you’ll feel compelled to spend your days outdoors and not waste the sunshine away. Where do you usually head to bask in the picture-perfect weather? Whether it’s an inviting beach, a verdant park, or a charming cafe, we’d love to take a look at it!
- Je t’aime, Paris: In honor of Bastille Day (14th of July), the Locations spotlight is on the most romantic city of the world, Paris! Got a special spot in the city that you would like to rave about? Share them with us!
- SoLocations: Roadtrip for One: Ever hit the open road all by yourself? Share with us the memorable stops on your roadtrip adventure under this tag!
- Konstruktor DIY Kit
- Horizon Perfekt and Kompakt
- Lubitel 166+
- Fisheye Baby 110
- Diana Baby 110
- Lomo LC-A+
- Lomo LC-Wide
- Lomography Color Tiger 200 ISO 110
- Lomography B&W Orca 100 ISO 110
- Lomography Lobster Redscale 110
- Lomography Peacock 200 ISO 110
- Lomography Color Negative 100 ISO 35mm 3 Pack
- Lomography Redscale 100 ISO 120 3 Pack
- Krab Underwater Housing
- Lomography Smartphone Scanner
- Belairgon 114mm f/8 Lens
- Colorsplash Flash
- Diana Instant Back+
- Konstruktor Tips: Got your hands on the build-it-yourself Konstruktor camera? Now is the time to explore the capabilities of your newest member of your analogue arsenal, and share with your fellow lomographers some tips and tricks when shooting with it!
- Summer Photography Tips: This bright and perfectly sunny season calls for a different set of shooting techniques. So, help a fellow lomographer get memorable summer shots wherever they’re headed and share your own summer photography tips!
- Camera Modification Tips and Tutorials: Are you the type of lomographer who likes to tinker around with your cameras to make them capable of producing wacky, mind-blowing results? We’d like to learn a trick or two from you, so step right up and show us those cool camera modifications!
- Music Festival Photography Tips: From securing a good vantage point, to choosing your analogue arsenal, to ensuring your gear is protected when squeezing through the rowdy crowds, we’d like for you to share your tips when taking photos during music festivals!
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!