This is it, fellow pinhole fans, the day we've all been waiting for -- the international event especially made to celebrate the art of this fascinating photography technique!
Observing Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day (or simply World Pinhole Day) has been a yearly affair and endeavor for all of us here in Lomography. This year’s celebration would be no different, as we join thousands of pinhole photography enthusiasts around the world and take as many pinhole photos as we can!
Many also take this opportunity to spread the word about pinholes (and, alternately, learn something about them), so that others may experience and enjoy this age-old yet still fascinating photographic technique. So, if this is something you haven’t tried doing before, we hope to inspire you with some of the projects, tipsters, and reviews on everything pinhole-related that we have on the magazine:
- Justin Quinnell – The Pinhole Wizard
- Passionate Pinholes with Justin Quinnell
- World Pinhole Day: Interview with Martin Cheung, Pinhole Photography Master
- Capture Daily Happenings With The Diana Multi-Pinhole Operator
- Pinhole Project: Ghost Employees
- Not Your Ordinary Pinhole Movie
- Quiet Conversations: Katie Cooke’s Pinhole Photos
- Pinhole: Stop, Collaborate, and Listen
- Pinhole Masters and Magic
- Diana Multi Pinhole Operator Reviews
Need to be inspired further? May we present some impressive pinhole photos from our fellow lomographers:
Doing anything special for this delightfully occasion? Tell us about it with a comment below!