Introducing The Brand New Lomography Online Shop

Ladies and gentlemen, we are absolutely delighted to cut the red ribbon and swing open the doors to the brand-spanking new Lomography Online Shop! We can't wait to show you around.

Photo by: katoun

To call the new shop a redesign is an understatement; it’s been totally revamped to offer you the very best ever experience. We can’t wait to show you around. Plus we have some great offers this week to make your shopping experience extra exciting!

Visit the new Shop now

Celebrate With Special DIY Bundles

Photo by feemail

We’re celebrating the shop opening with some special discounts. Firstly, you can make an extra big saving when you build one of our new Diana F+, LC-A+ or Belair X 6-12 bundles. We’ll also be putting on daily deals this week to make the shop opening totally awesome.

Check the Shop News and Lomography Facebook pages each day for the latest offer.

LC-A+ Deluxe Kit

1. Pick your favorite Diana F+ clone
2. Save 25% on the Diana F+ 35mm Back
3. Save 10% on a 120 film
4. Save 10% on a 35mm film

Shop all bundles

Find Your Camera In A Flash

Searching for your new Lomographic item has never been so easy. In the new shop you can easily view all the cameras available and even filter them by price and color.

Shop all cameras

Build Your Own Bundle

Photo by disdis

In the new shop you are able to build your own bundles. This means that you can pick your favorite camera, film and accessory and make a saving on the total package! Just like a tailor-made suit, our DIY bundles are 100% designed to meet your individual tastes.

The Complete Shopping Experience … Lomography Style!

Photo by werriston

We want you to be happy with your experience and to ensure your shopping trip is as rewarding as possible:

1. We have an easy return policy
2. We ship internationally from hubs in Hungary, Turkey, New York, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Brazil, Mexico and Canada
3. We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express, as well as offering a range of other local payment options
4. Every single transaction in this shop is encrypted with an SSL 128 bit Secure Server
5. If there’s anything you need to know you can contact us directly. Anytime. And we really mean it.

Visit the New Shop Now

written by shhquiet

1. guanatos

guanatos

It's looking pretty awesome!

2. andrus_n

andrus_n

I would say it may look nice. But going through pages and pages and pages of unavailable products - here in UK - it is a larger and more painful disaster than before. Please fix it and make it look like a professional business.

3. heliconsoul

heliconsoul

Where have all my pre-orders gone?
  4. adi_totp

adi_totp

"Everyone Gets 10 Bonus Piggy Points!" wooowwiiee! Thank you very much,guys! :D

5. djramsay

djramsay

lomo lab doesnt work in the shop, all unavailable :(

6. saidseni

saidseni

My wishlist is gone and worst, all my orders including the pre-order of the Lomochrome Purple disappeared. Should I freak out already or things are still beeing fixes?

7. saidseni

saidseni

Fixed, I meant.

8. saidseni

saidseni

Everything is out of stock. Must agree with @andrus_n... I was thinking that finaly the shop would be a serious place again but it's the same or worst! And where is my Lomochrome Purple pre-order?!? I'm freaking out already!

9. heliconsoul

heliconsoul

^^ I'm with Saidseni, my LomoChrome and Belair Glass Lenses orders are AWOL :(
  10. shhquiet

shhquiet

@everyone - thank you for your feedback!

11. wesco

wesco

@adi_totp It seems they have pulled the article on the 10 bonus piggie points. I didn't see them in my account, so probably they have to give them out first to prevent a storm of questions...

12. pan_dre

pan_dre

@saidseni No need to freak out :) Things are still being fixed, we are working on this non stop. Your preoders are all safe I can promise and the labs will be back in a few days latest. Only with the wishlist we had to make a cut in the transition.

13. pan_dre

pan_dre

@heliconsoul Your preorders are safe, they should show up anytime soon again.

14. fafascinado

fafascinado

I do like the new style but there are a couple of thinks you can fix. One is the that shows film like available but actually it's not (like lomo xpro 200 or 100). The other aspect is that that when you go through the cameras is very useful to see some sample photos taken with that camera. It used to show it but now you deleted it.. :(

15. -alia-

-alia-

I wish I could get my hands on lubitel and horizon cases but they're out of stock for ever and it looks that we'll have the same problem at the new online shop. Anyway, the shop looks good and sharp, after some little problems solved it will be more intuitive to use than the old one. Good job!

16. stratski

stratski

Well, if you're still working on the shop, here are a few suggestions/requests you might want to look at:
    - As mentioned before: there's a lot out of stock. A filter possibility to ignore the out of stock prducts (or at least shift them to the back of the list) would be really appreciated. Browsing trough 10 pages of film with only one or two avaliable per page is a bit tiresome.
    - Oh, and a filter to sort film by ISO, if that's possible?
    - A button to put something on your wish list in the list views (if you get my drift). It would be great if I browse the film and click on 'add to wishlist' without having to open the actual product page.
    - The Digitaliza 110 had gone from the shop, I can only find it as part of a bundle. A glitch I guess?
    - In the shopping cart, the button 'move to wishlist' has gone. I miss that button!
    - What @fafascinado said: sample pictures are good! And misleading avaialbility info is bad.

PS. Please don't take this as bitching or anything, it's meant as constructive criticism, I'm sure you're working hard and the shop will turn out even better in the end than it was before. :)

17. daisymae

daisymae

I've not seen any of the daily deals either, despite checking regularly. Also, why there are 2 different prices for 135 development in the Lab - one of which is more expensive than it used to be?

18. meatoyz1

meatoyz1

Is the Ne shop site using flash? :) because I can't view the shop normally in my nexus 7 compared to my computer. All I see is the my account and wishlist, etc options and nothing can be seen below those . Hope this helps. Also, I tried to use coupons and when I tried to avail them there were no reflections of the coupon activation in the cart. Thanks!

19. shhquiet

shhquiet

@everyone - hello! thank you for all your feedback. the shop development team is currently working hard to address these issues, so please bear with us :)

20. saidseni

saidseni

@pan_dre: OK, thanks!

So, in Portugal shop I can see all the films ever sold, they are all out of stock, of course. So, it's been quite an experience to see all I missed and will probably never have the chance to try!!!! :(

Hope LSI can fix the shop (the PT one). I'm always supportive of LSI work but when we get mails and messages to check out the new amazing shop and it's worst than ever... the reaction isn't that good. :( So, wish you a good work!

BTW, my Birthday coupon isn't working in the shop. Who should I write about this? Thanks!

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Nederlands, 日本語, Deutsch, Italiano, Français & Spanish.