It may be miniature-sized, but it sure packs a lot of punch. Don't let the cute looks fool you - here are 110 reasons why it's cool to shoot 110 format!
- It’s cute.
- Photographing kids will no longer be a problem – the baby-sized camera will surely attract curious glances and smiles!
- It easily slips into your pocket.
- … and out of your pocket, for super-easy picture taking.
- Like 35mm and 120, you can experiment with different kinds of films – Redscale, Slide, Color Negative, and Black & White
- You can discreetly take a photo of your crush without him/her noticing.
- Hate small talk? It can be a great conversational piece.
- Because big things are overrated.
- You can bet with friends who ask “Does that thing work” and YOU’LL DEFINITELY WIN
- It will delight your parents and grandparents and make them nostalgic.
- You can sneak it in parties and secretly take photos of your friends’ drunken dancing.
- It’s a cool way to get kids started on analogue photography!
- It’s perfect for spontaneous snapshots.
- It’s feather-light.
- It’s perfect for introverts who are too shy/like to hide (because it’s so small).
- It’s perfect for extroverts who like being the center of the attention (how can you not notice this tiny camera?!).
- You can take photos on the palm of your hand.
- It gives off amazing colors.
- You can recycle the film cartridge.
- You can carry it anywhere you go.
- It changes your view of things.
- You can tie it your bike basket and take photos of your ride.
- It’s unpredictable!
- Lomography offers 110 Cameras in different designs, to match your mood and style.
- It makes you happy.
- Because of its small size, taking photos from ridiculous angles will be easier.
- It’s not intimidating.
- Girls will flock to you and coo, “OMG it’s so cuuuute!”
- It gives off amazing surprises digital can’t reproduce.
- A normal 4-exposure film strip is just as long as a pencil!
- You can capture amazing moments with 110.
- It looks funky.
- It will never run out of surprises!
- The film doubles as a keychain accessory.
- It can be quite sexy, too.
- It has a cult following that you could get into.
- 110 Cameras entice you with a come-hither look, instead of a glaring come-on.
- You can load up four different 110 cameras with four different films (Orca B&W, Lobster Redscale, Color Tiger, and Peacock X-Pro), take them with you, and they won’t weigh you down.
- It doesn’t intimidate.
- It provides a new way to enjoy analogue.
- It’s simply amazing!
- Because big things come in small packages.
- There are no complicated settings to fuss with.
- You can brag about how this tiny piece of film can be worth a thousand words.
- You can experiment with various shooting styles.
- It’s convenient.
- You’ll be famous in your neighborhood. “Ah, the one who takes awesome photos with that tiny camera? (S)he’s my neighbor.”
- You can shoot Fisheye in 110!
- You can go on your travels and adventures, and your 110 camera won’t cramp your style.
- These films are readily available!
Take a look at this gallery – each of the photos is enough reason to make you fall in love with 110 format!
Lomography’s Baby 110 Cameras! They’re fun-sized, come in different colors and styles, and shoots delightful photos.
Our ever-expanding range of 110 Films – we’ve got Black & White, Color Negative, Redscale, and Slide.
Film is awesome! (But you know that already)
There’s more to love about film, see the Future Is Analogue site and be inspired.