Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
- Dreaming of a Lomo Holiday: Now, more than ever, is the best time for all of us to tell the world, “I want this Lomo baby for the Holidays!” Who knows, your Secret Santa may just be around the corner, snooping around to find out what would really, really, really make your Holidays happy!
- Have you been Naughty or Nice?: Humor us on this: what if there’s a Lomo Santa Claus who will decide what to give you for this merry season based on the photos you took for the year? Share your great or failed snaps—only if you dare!
- Give LomoLove this Holiday Season: ‘Tis the season for generosity and giving, so why don’t you share with us your LomoLove stories that are perfect for the Holidays? Whether it’s about a loved one who surprised you with a Lomography camera, or you gifting a stunning film portrait to your best lomo-buddy, we’d like to hear about you spreading the LomoLove for this season of giving!
- Holiday celebrations and traditions around the world: How do you celebrate the Holidays on your side of the world? Share with us the customs and traditions that you observe during the Yuletide season!
- Your 2012 in Analogue: As the current year inches towards its closing, why don’t we all take a retrospective look at the things, people, places, and events that defined our 2012? It’s been said that pictures paint a thousand words, so why don’t we throw in our best (or maybe even some worst) lomographs taken this year?
- Winter Wonderland: Scenes of towns blanketed in snow are typical during the Yuletide season, so if your town is already all white and glistening, take some beautiful photos of your winter wonderland and show it off to the community!
- Your favorite shopping districts: ‘Tis the season to go shopping! The Yuletide season is one of the busiest times for shopaholics, so to save your fellow lomographers some time looking for the best places to shop for presents, why don’t you give a tip on where to shop ’til we drop!
- Your favorite Holiday destinations: Are you the type who likes spending the holidays away from the hustle and bustle of the city—somewhere nice and scenic, perhaps? Show us where you typically go, what you usually do, and what everyone can expect to find in your favorite Holiday destination/s!
- Diana Baby 110 Gold Edition
- LC-A+ 20th Anniversary Edition
- Diana F+ Cuvée Prestige
- Belair X 6-12
- Horizon Kompakt
- Lobster 110 Redscale
- Lomography Color X-Pro Sunset Strip 100 35mm
*Kodak Ektar 100 35mm
- Fuji Pro 160c 35mm
- Kodak Ektachrome 400X 120
- Lomo Life Book
- Fritz the Blitz 2.0
- Lomokino Handgrip
- DigitaLIZA 110
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- DIY Ideas for gifts and wrapping: Still struggling over what to give your friends and family for the Holidays? Why not try making and wrapping them yourself? Nothing beats handmade (in true analogue fashion) and personalized goodies, so go ahead and get all artsy and craftsy with your lomographs and other materials! While you’re at it, why don’t you also share those projects with your fellow creative lomographers!
- Bokeh-licious: Everyone could use a tip on shooting bokeh in this bright and festive season! If you’ve mastered the art of shooting bokeh photos, share with us your tips on Holiday bokeh shots (ex. tips for festive photos w/ Christmas lights)!
- Shoot Now, eat later: Are you a foodie who likes taking photos of your mouthwatering meals before gorging on them? Why don’t you share your tips on food photography with us, especially now that we’re in the season of Holiday parties and banquets!
- Partying with the LomoKino: Have you ever tried filming your fun parties with the LomoKino? Then maybe you have some neat tips for those who are thinking of bringing the gloriously analogue moviemaker with them for all sorts of celebrations! The crazier, the more unique, the more fun, the better—-something like using the LomoKino as a photobooth, perhaps?
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!