Who knew that Reese Witherspoon's mini-me was a Lomography lover too? :-) Ava, the daughter of the Hollywood actress with former beau Ryan Phillippe, was spotted shooting some snaps at a soccer game with the Diana Mini! It's the perfect accessory for her sunny dress too, don't you think?
Ava is the spitting image of her mom, Legally Blonde star Reese Witherspoon, but she also shares the photography enthusiasm of her dad, Ryan Philippe. He starred in The Bang Bang Club, a film based on the true story of photographers assigned in South Africa during the apartheid.
Ava was on the open field—a soccer field, that is—for family time at her brother’s game and she had the lovely little Diana Mini to capture the action! Wish we could see how her lomographs turned out! :-)
You might also like:
- Ryan Phillippe and the Bang Bang Club
- LomoCelebs: Brad Pitt’s Black & White Portraits of Angelina Jolie
- Elijah Wood shooting with the Lomo LC-A+
- Lomo LC-Wide Lover: Elijah Wood
- Spotted: Suri Cruise (and Tom & Katie) with Fuji Instax Cameras!
- LomoCelebs: Making Iron Man — Panoramas by Jeff Bridges
The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+. This camera takes soft-focused, lo-fi images in 35mm and allows you to change between half-format and square shots with a flick of a switch. Get your own Diana Mini now!