If you’ve got a penchant for pinhole photography, then you might be interested in joining the Pinhole World Photographer Competition!
Organized by the Trójmiejska Szkoła Fotografii TS, the Pinhole World Photography Competition is open to all photographers around the world.
Basic guidelines include the following:
- The photos must be taken with a pinhole camera.
- There are no limitations regarding the time and place where the photographs entered for the competition may be taken.
- Entries will only be accepted as prints. The minimal size for entries is 13 × 18 cm. In case of entries printed in square format, the minimum size is 13 × 13 cm. In case of entries with non-standard proportions, the longer side must not exceed 50 cm.
And here are the prizes at stake:
- Grand Prix which will be awarded to the entry of the highest informational, artistic and technical value showing author’s original vision. This award will be accompanied by a cash prize of 1000PLN.
- First Prize accompanied by a prize of 500PLN to be used for purchasing photographic materials in Szlachetna Fotografia.
- Second Prize accompanied by a prize of 200PLN to be used for purchasing photographic materials in Szlachetna Fotografia.
- Distinctions accompanied by participation in an exhibition.
Deadline of entries is on November 30, 2012, and the official announcement of the results will be on January 16, 2013. In case entries sent by post, the date of postmark is accepted as the entry date.
You can download the application form here.