The Diana's Birthday is Coming Up!

That's right! Our charming Diana F+ is going to turn five next week. Doesn't time just fly by when you're having so much fun? Read on to find out how you can be part of the anniversary celebrations!

Photo by pasty

It’s been almost five beautiful years since the Diana F+ was born. So many memories have been captured on film since the day you unwrapped her! From our end, we’ll be celebrating the Diana F+ with lots of interesting magazine content, but before that we need your help to come up with something truly special!

Let’s think of it as signing a greeting card! Just leave a comment below about why you like the Diana F+ and we’ll compile the best most heartfelt thoughts into one article full of love and admiration. Tell us about a lovely memory or a special memory you had together and how much she means to you!

A 5th birthday is only celebrated once, so make your comment count!

You can get a Diana F+ Clone for the price of the original Diana F+ Camera until 9th September 2012. With so many fun and colorful designs, it will surely be hard to pick just one. Choose from the darkly captivating Diana F+ Black Jack, the tropically tantalizing Diana F+ Sahara or the romantic Diana F+ Take My Heart. Don’t miss your chance and grab a Diana F+ Clone today!

written by ilkadj

1. sunflowerfudge

My Diana F+ means a lot to me, because it was a gift from my older brother for my birthday. There was one time, when I got so frustrated with the world I just drove myself with my Diana to the beach and I had the most amazing time capturing the beauty of the sunset, the calming waves and the cotton candy colored sky. I love how Diana is so convenient and is always there with you even at your lowest and best.
  2. abigail0605

abigail0605

I like the Diana F+ because: it is so small, but it captures so much beauty.
    Happy (Early) Birthday to Diana F+

3. tallgrrlrocks

tallgrrlrocks

Happy Birthday Diana F+! You're my favorite Lomography camera, because you're unpredictable, moody and sometimes funny (like when your flash suddenly slips off the hotshoe because of intense heat!). Sometimes you can get pretty stubborn too, like when your film advance wheel refuses to budge. Heck, if you're a tall camera, it's like I'm describing myself :p Have a FUN-TASTIC birthday celebration. Take lots of pictures please! :)) Love from Manila, tallgrrl

4. guanatos

guanatos

Dear Diana: Time Has Passed, We Have Changed, We Have Learned, But Your Are Still My Favorite One

5. scarcasm

Happy 5th birthday dearest Diana, I first bought/met you 5 years ago and I remember saving up money from my first job to purchase you. You will always remind me of the first summer we had. You captured all the memories of my friends and I. We went to the beach and with your unpredictable nature I was able to get the most unique shots. It was fun dressing you in different lens. My rolls of negatives seems to be exponentially growing. Hope you bring me more joy in the future. Love from your best friend, Viv
  6. scarcasm

7. waynexiao

waynexiao

Happy Birthday Diana F+ You are my first lomography camera and lead me into the lomo world;-)
  8. radiactive

radiactive

Diana F+: thank you so much for your company. You have been with me for two years trough the good times and the bad times. Thank you for making possible to remember.

9. diane-blax

diane-blax

When you feel like a stranger in the world or you just want to do something for your soul like walking and having analogue camera with you... to capture so many beautiful moments of landscapes or randomly taking pictures of strangers... you know you can lean on Diana. I bought Diana F+ Edelweiss 2 years ago after watching a TV show about lomography -because i wanted to take photos not only with digital camera, I wanted a camera with soul, kind of romantic and pure .. camera which provides me to be creative, not only by putting 35mm and have sprockets, my camera was all white and I decoupaged it- that was my first decoupage onto plastic material and I'm very proud that I participated in its look.. it's kind of funny when i say to my friends name of the camera because its name is similar to mine- Dijana (well, that's Croatian- lot of j's in names :) ) ...and, most important- I feel like a child when I take pictures- I always find something interesting to capture and spend my time exploring, which is, I mean, true meaning of photography.

10. wraithsound

wraithsound

Happy birthday Diana F+, we have had many great adventures together and I am planning many more to come, your feisty attitude and dreamy results are always there to cheer me up.
  11. trychydts

trychydts

After many years of photography, I finally found you, Diana -- the camera which tells to story with the visual language I always wanted to use. You have changed my life for the better :).

12. stormey

stormey

Dear Diana F+, You have only been in my life for 2 months now, but you have already changed my life completely. You have changed my look on the world. I walk through life with my eyes wide open, always on the look out to find the perfect colour, object, cloud, flower, red door, green door, best shoes to get you to make it even more perfect. On top of that, I don't need to get a puppy or hold a baby to get a lot of attention, I just have to turn your little wheel and I have my own group of spectators..some miss the sound, some like to know about you and others are in awe that there is still the option of making analoge photo's. On top of all that bliss, i won photo of the week just yet. All this is possible because you are in my life. Thank you for making my world a bigger, more beautiful and colourful one. We will never part for sure!

13. letsgetfunkyy

letsgetfunkyy

Dear Diana F+, you brought back the astonishment in my life, you teached me how to look at the world like a newborn child.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Nederlands, Československy, Français, Português & 日本語.