Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the all-new Submission Guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- LomoCelebs. Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic camera
- Festivals in Film. May or Summer festivities in your city.
- Spotted. Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- Ongoing/Upcoming film showings or movie festivals.
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at email@example.com. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Analogue for a Day. Your chronicles of leaving the digital grind behind. (ex. 20 Analogue Acts of Kindness, Go Analogue for a Day, Ways to Reduce Your Digital Grind)
- Basking at the Beach. Your scorching summer film-tastic fun-ventures at the seaside.
- Cinema Paradiso. Your 35mm “moving pictures” masterpieces, in full colour or monochrome, using the gloriously analogue LomoKino, how you directed them, and the details behind your short films.
- Seeing through Black and White. Your black and white film galleries and the colourful stories behind those shades of monochromes.
- Strange/Beautiful. Black and white photographs of the bizarre, the freakish, and the weird — those which have semblance to Diane Arbus’ signature and style.
- Arts & Culture. There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Escape from the City. Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Food and Drink. Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Urban Adventures. Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
City Guide submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- Diana+ 110mm Wide A.+Tele Lens
- Diana Camera Case – Sahara
- Diana Mini Case Black
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Diana F+ & Flash – Neptune Green
- Diana Mini & Flash – Leopard
- La Sardina Camera & Flash – Splendour
- La Sardina – ‘Virginia is for Lovers’
- AgfaPhoto Vista 400 35mm
- Fuji Chrome 64T 120
- Fuji Superia 100 120 – Expired
- Fuji Velvia 50 RVP 35mm
- Kodak T-Max 400 35mm
- Monochrome Madness. Tips on black and white film and/or black and white photography.
- Lightning Pop! Tips on using our powerful Fritz the Blitz Flash with our wide-angled La Sardina camera.
- Horizon Hotshots. Tips on using the panoramic Horizon Kompakt or the Horizon Perfekt.
- Fisheye Frenzy. DIY projects with the Fisheye Circle Cutter.
- Going ’Kino Crazy. Tips and modifications on using the LomoKino movie-maker.
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!