Experiment with expired film and see the strange-but-charming results when paired with your favorite Lomography camera. This week's a good time to load up, because when you buy 3 expired films you'll save 25% off on each roll! Be quick - take advantage of this film deal!
Some things in life are best used before their expiration date, but the “Best before” rule doesn’t apply to Expired Films. You’ll get fantastic effects and surprising tones when developing these emulsions. Every single expired film will yield different results, that’s why we love experimenting with it!
Ready to experiment with Expired Film? Buy 3 Expired Films this week and get 25% off on each film. No voucher code needed – the discount will be applied automatically. Deal ends 11th March 2012.
- Kodak Ektachrome EPP 100 35mm – Buy
- Fuji Superia Reala 100 35mm Expired – Buy
- AgfaPhoto Vista 100 35mm – Buy
- Fuji Astia 100F 120 Expired – Buy
- Fuji Superia 100 120 Expired – Buy
- Kodak Portra 160 VC 120 Expired – Buy
- Kodak Plus-X 125 120 Expired – Buy
Never shot expired film before? Read our top Expired Film Shooting Tips!