Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic camera
- February and/or Winter festivities
- Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- Ongoing/Upcoming analogue events, projects, or shows
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- LomoLiterature on love (romantic poems or prose inspired by analogue photos)
- Love at first Lomo (how you fell in love with your first Lomography camera)
- Secondhand love affairs (vintage stuff bought at thrift stores which became close to your heart)
- Memorable mixtapes (actual cassette tapes, the songs in it, and the tales behind them)
- Winter sports and activities
- Turning Japanese: from Hokkaido to Tokyo, share your favorite memories of Japan whether it’s about your favorite ramen shop, a 100 yen store that you frequented, or getting to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom, we’d love to see your Japan-related locations articles! Japan-related locations such as themed restaurants, stores, and festivals – even if it’s not in Japan will also be considered.
- Love, love, love: Valentine’s Day gives us the excuse to be overtly cheesy so feel free to write about your favorite date spot, wedding spots, proposal spots, pre-nup spots – basically places where you can definitely feel that love is in the air. Other locations that will be considered are: flower markets and Valentine’s Day celebrations around the world
- Braving the Winter Cold: share your favorite Winter Wonderland memories here! For those who live in places wherein there’s no snow, “snow attractions” will also be considered.
- Don’t miss out on the action: get busy with our multi-lens cameras for your locations articles – the more action-packed adventures, the better.
- Diana Camera Bag – Fern Green
- Fisheye Camera Case – Vibrant Orange
- Fritz the Blitz Flash
- LomoKino Smart Phone Holder
- LC-Wide Instant Kit
- Diana F+ Zebra
- Diana Mini Gold
- Fisheye One Blue
- La Sardina Reptilia (Orinoco Ochre and Sapphire Serpent)
- LC-A Russia Day
- Lomography Lady Grey 400 120
- Lomography Mixed Film Pack 35mm
- Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 120
- Fuji Neopan Acros 100 35mm
- Kodak Portra 160 NC 35mm
- Diana F+ modifications
- Experiments with film (ex: Do the Dishwasher)
- Making your LomoKino Storyboard and/or Planning your LomoKino Movie
- Romantic Reels: romantic movie doubles (ex. Movie Doubles — It’s Simple!)
- Tips on using redscale films
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!