November's Top Uploaders

Upload here and there, photos here and photos there! Have you uploaded more than 10? More than a hundred or maybe even a thousand this month?

If that is so, then you are most probably in our November list of Top Uploaders! Those tons of Lomographs in your LomoHome sure does have its prize! Come and see!

lakandula (1,446 photos)
tracyvmoore (433 photos)
jimmyhido (424 photos)
gotsnarky (416 photos)

written by mayeemayee

1. kneehigh85

kneehigh85

How does this work? I might have 4000 photos to upload this evening!!! It is not december yet!

2. angelhaken

angelhaken

@kneehigh85 how can you upload 4000 photos at one evening .. :P i guess it would take hours to upload a few 100 at least *g.. but i think u might win next month if you upload 4000 photos :D

3. kneehigh85

kneehigh85

@angelhaken I was joking of course! I don't even have that many after a year! I just thought it was funny they did all this months counting days before the month ended.

4. angelhaken

angelhaken

@kneehigh85 i got your point int the first place :P.. but uploading a bulk of pics in the LAB is a pain in the ass ( more than 10 or 20 at once is not really possible ). I would like to try to upload more than 1.000 in one month but I think this is mainly a money - problem. I would need probably 30 rolls of film that means one roll of film a day. developing and scanning. It would be not so hard if i just shoot the 30 rolls and let the lab develop and scan the film :) but that would mean more expenses. So probably i would have to shoot the 1.000 pics in 3 or 4 months and then upload it in the last one :)

5. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

YEAAAAYYY~~!!!!!!!

6. izzzart

izzzart

Thanks mayeemayee ...

7. rembow

rembow

Congrat's :)

8. hervinsyah

hervinsyah

OMG, LAST MONTH THE LAST RANK IS 416 PHOTO, MEANWHILE AT THIS MONTH I ONLY COULD POSSIBLY SUBMIT ABOUT 300 PHOTO. I GIVE UP. I WANNA FINISH MY THESIS NOW :)

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Português, 日本語, Italiano, Československy & Deutsch.