Calling all New Yorkers and New York lovers! There's not long left to have your pictures included in the forthcoming New York City Guide - so this your last chance to submit a LomoLocation and have it seen by Lomographers all over the world! Not sure what or how to submit, read on, contribute and don't miss out!
What are we looking for?
Okay, we’ll make this easy. Your LomoLocation can be absolutely anywhere in New York (or even nearby – we’re also looking for those great places you escape too when city life gets too much!) We’re still really eager to see some great arts and culture locations (everything from your favorite art gallery to street graffiti), your favorite nighttime hangouts and all those places you go to escape from the city.
But we’re still accepting any Location in New York! But time is running out, so don’t wait any longer to submit your LomoLocation. Oh and don’t forget to tag it “NYCG” for an additional 5 Piggies!
What should I include?
All you need is at least 5 great pictures of your Location, then simply add a couple of paragraphs explaining what it is about this place you love, instructions how to get there and you’re ready! See below for more detailed information.
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide New York, take a look here for more information
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 5 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A couple of paragraphs containing four or more sentences each on why you love your location and why people should check it out.
- The exact address of where it’s located and how to get there.
- Also, DON’T FORGET to tag your location with “NYCG” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with an extra 5 piggies.