Have you ever wondered what other photographers and people in the industry carry in their photography bags? Look no further, we asked our colleagues, friends and acquaintances to tell us a bit about themselves in our 5 Questions on Analogue Photography Series.
We’re sure you have been seeing articles popping up in the Analogue Lifestyle titled 5 Questions on Analogue Photography With… That’s what we are talking about. The magazine asked Lomography Staff from around the world to ask their Photographer friends, idols, and colleagues to get you the inside scoop on their what and whereabouts.
So, what do we ask them?
1. Tell us about yourself in three sentences maximum?
2. Why do you still shoot analogue?
3. What photographic equipment (cameras, films, and accessories) do you usually have in your bag?
4. Share a trick of yours that will always result to a great photo.
5. Which photographers influence your work?
And as an added bonus, we get them to send us a small gallery of their work. How cool is that?
Check out our 5 Questions Series and have your questions answered today!