With more ways than ever to earn Piggies and great offers happening every week in the Lomography Online Shop, we’ve had to take the tough decision to change how Piggies can be spent – But the change doesn’t come into effect until August 19th and rest assured there will be loads more great shop offers and possibilities for you in the future! Read on for details about the change...
In the old days of Lomography, we only had one competition running at a time and the LomoHome of the Day – There were only a few ways to earn Piggy Points. Nowadays, we love the fact that there are loads and loads of different ways for you folks in the community to earn your Piggies!
- We run more than 30 Competitions at a time on the International site alone
- We have Requested Posts for Reviews, Locations and Tipsters as a way to earn Piggy Points
- We have regular photo competitions on our Facebook and Twitter pages
However, due to all these different ways you can earn Piggy Points, we have faced the tough decision to either limit the number of Piggies we give out or change the Piggy spending rules a bit. We hope that all of you in the community will understand why we decided to go for the latter option and rework the Piggy spending rules; this way, as many people as possible can still continue to earn Piggies. Therefore, the following new Piggy rules will be introduced to the Online Shop from August 19th:
- A maximum of 10 Piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 25–49.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 20 Piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 50–74.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 35 Piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 75–99.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 50 Piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 100–149.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 75 Piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 150–199.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- All Piggies can be used on orders over 200 EUR/USD/GBP
As you can see, in the new rules it will still possible to use as many Piggies as you want if you place an order over 200 EUR/USD/GBP – There are just so many ways to earn Piggy Points that we had to adjust the spend levels a bit. Also, rest assured that nobody is losing Piggies through these changes; it’s just the way you can use them is changing. We also wanted to give you some notice before these changes come into place; that’s why we have decided to give you a week before the new rules are introduced; until then you are free to use your Piggies Points as before.
Also, don’t forget that we have new offers every week in the Online Shop – We have recently lowered our shipping costs and introduced a great Summer Shipping Deal – Oh, and we have a Retail Therapy Offer running until Monday 15th August too!
Finally, we want to say how thankful we are to everyone who contributes to making the Lomography Community such a great place; we love the fact that we are able to offer you unlimited free photo uploads, an ever-growing magazine full of analogue info and a place to interact with like-minded people. We are really committed to offering you the best analogue possibilities and the best deals we can in the future!