New York's very own city guide will soon be coming to a Lomography store near you. But we need your help!
The New York City Guide is set to be one of the biggest city guides ever. We need those submissions to make this a huge success! Check out all the different things you can contribute to.
In Week 1, we asked you to show us what makes New York City, The City. Show us more of that makes New York City the best city in the world.
For Week 2, we wanted to see where your escape from New York City was. Was it the beach in the Hamptons or a small bungalow in the Catskills?
Gimme that grub! In Week 3, we asked for your favorite food joints. Is it Katz Deli? Or the original Lombardi’s? Or just a greasy food truck along the East Village?
Let’s get this party started! For Week 4, we asked for your favorite party spots are. Dancing until your feet fall off. Fist Pumping all night. Where can we party til the sun rises?!
Artsy Party?! In Week 5, we challenged you to show us art! It can be graffiti, a nice classic museum or even an old theatre.
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide New York, take a look here.
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height).
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out.
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this week’s theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about New York of course!).
- Just don’t forget to tag your location with “NYCG” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with 5 piggies.