Hello LomoPeople in Malaysia! Do you have a story to tell about someone who is close to you? Someone who inspires you? He or she may be the love of your life or your best Lomo-buddy!
A new series of LomoPeople specifically targeting Malaysians is now open for community submissions! Submit to the Analogue Lifestyle Section, at least one portrait shot of a Malaysian you know and find to be interesting or inspiring and then tell the community why! The Lomography community loves to meet new people! It can be someone that you close with or a stranger you’ve conversed with the other day. But, please keep in mind that the people you feature must be a Malaysian!
New Submission Guidelines for LomoPeople Malaysia
- Please use the title LomoPeople Malaysia: NAME (of the person you are featuring)
- One analogue portrait shots of single person.
- Don’t forget to include this tag: “LomoPeopleMsia” (This could make us easier to track your article and distribute the piggies for you!)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Minimum of 200 words.
- Accepted and published submissions get 5 piggies each.
(Note: These guidelines will apply to submissions received starting 19th August 2011.)
Make sure you are following the Guidelines to earn 5 Piggies!
Meet some of our featured LomoPeople.