Like the great Eric Clapton said, “After Midnight, we’re gonna let it all hang down, after midnight, we’re gonna chug-a-lug and shout.”
So its Week 4, are you ready for more? But of course you are! After challenging you to show us what makes New York, The City , how you Escape from the City and the Food you Love, it’s now time to focus on what we all love most, P-A-R-T-Y TIME!
Example of a LomoLocation: Art Party!
Tell us about the best and most underground dance parties, cheap places to drink, beer gardens, amazing cocktail lounges and whatever else you crazy kids are doing after hours. Help us editors out and make your submissions count – we’d love to have you aboard!
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Shhhh… (It’s a Speakeasy)
- Music & Concerts
- Arty Party
- Best cocktails in town
- The Dankest and Best pubs in the city
- Gay Bars
- From Glam to Glitter
- House Parties
- Beer Gardens
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide New York, take a look here.
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height).
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out.
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this week’s theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about New York of course!).
- Just don’t forget to tag your location with “NYCG” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with 5 piggies.