Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you piggies!
Requested posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
- Analogue/Lomography in the media
- Analogue coverage of public events
- Analogue approaches to graphic design (eg: Papercuts and Non-Graphic Graphic Design)
- Rare analogue camera finds
- Vintage-themed print ads (eg: analogue cameras, pin-up girls, etc.)
- Got tips? Email us at email@example.com (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip)
*Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured…
- Analogue Nightlife (eg: concerts and gigs shot using film)
- Instax Frolicking Under the Sun
- Multi-Lensed Cameras and Summer Loving
- Sightings of UFOs in Action (in commemoration with World UFO Day on July 2)
- Vintage Photography Finds in Garage Sales, Thrift Shops, etc.
- Urban Adventures: Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
- Food and Drink: Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Escape from the City: Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Night on the Town: When it gets wild on the weekend…out comes your analogue cameras!
- Art and Culture:There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you’ve got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Local Flavor: There are things that define the character of each city in the world. What are the vibes that define your place?
- Kodak Portra 400 VC 120
- Fuji Provia 400X 120
- Fuji Superia 200
- AgfaPhoto CT Precisa 35mm
- Ilford Pan F Plus 50 35mm
- La Sardina
- Diana F+ Glow in the Dark
- Fed 5B
- Yashica MAT 124G
- Colorsplash Flash Chakra Edition
- Diana+ 38mm Super-Wide Lens
- Fisheye Submarine
- Diana F+ Flash White
- LC-A+ Wide-Angle Lens
- Ways to Have Fun with Your Fish – the La Sardina!
- Shoot that Saucer: Preps for World UFO Day
- How to Create Silhouettes with your Holga
- DIY Lens Caps
- The Problem with Shooting from the Hip (And the Solution to It)