Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you piggies!
Requested posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
- Analogue coverage of public events
- Top Bloggers who use analogue cameras
- Popular records on cassette
- Vintage advertisements
- Analogue in the media
- Got tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip)
*Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured…
- Instax Frolicking Under the Sun
- Multi-lensed Cameras and Summer Loving
- Summer Soundtracks and Film Photographs
- Tribute to Our Fathers
- Lomography in Weddings
- Urban Adventures: Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
- Food and Drink: Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Escape from the City: Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Night on the Town: When it gets wild on the weekend…out comes your analogue cameras!
- Art and Culture:There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you’ve got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Local Flavor: There are things that define the character of each city in the world. What are the vibes that define your place?
- The maximum panoramic experience: panoramic cameras and their quirks
- Essential tips for street snap shooting
- Open Wide: Why wide angle lenses matter?
- The new generation of Colorsplashing: experiments with filters on flash
- How two multiply the fun with Multiple lens cameras!
- Efke Infrared IR820 120
- Kodak Portra 160 NC 120
- Kodak Ultramax 400
- Rollei Nightbird Redscale 800 35mm
- Ilford XP2 Super 400 35mm
- Lomo LC-Wide
- Smena 8M
- Lomo Lubitel 166+
- Zorki 1
- Horizon Perfekt
- Lomography Ringflash
- Lomo LC-A+ Splitzer
- LC-A+ Wide-Angle Lens
- Diana+ 35mm Back
- Diana F+ Lens Adaptor – Nikon Mount