Introducing the Lomo LC-Wide!

The latest innovation in the Lomo legacy has arrived - the LC-Wide! Specially designed with the 17mm Minigon 1 Ultra-Wide-Angle lens and 3 different photographic formats to choose from - Full Frame, Square, or Half-Frames!

Introducing the LC-Wide

Say hello to the Lomo LC-Wide! – Shoot multiple-exposure snapshots with amazing vignettes, deep colour saturation and unbelievable contrast with this 35mm compact camera. It’s super convenient too – it uses all kinds of 35mm film so that you can experiment to your heart’s content. All of these features, plus the ability to shoot nighttime and long exposures with its standard cable release and tripod threads. Prepare to be captivated by this sleek 35mm snapshot beauty!

Limited Launch Stock

We currently only have a limited stock of LC-Wide cameras and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. After we have sold the first stock, the LC-Wide will go on backorder and you will be able to pre-purchase them. Rest assured, we are doing everything possible to have enough stock soon. Stock levels may vary from region to region, so act fast if you want to get your LC-Wide right away!

Check out the LC-Wide in the Lomography Online Shop
LC-Wide Microsite

The Lomo LC-Wide package includes:

• The new Lomo LC-Wide camera
  • The beautiful LC-Wide Book (new!)
  • The LC-A+ Book
  • Wrist strap for your LC-Wide
  • Batteries
  • Cable release for long-exposure night shots
  • Two rolls of 35mm film

Visit the shop to get your Lomo LC-Wide!
More details? Head over to the Microsite

written by shhquiet

1. boredbone

boredbone

the landscape photos are really cool

2. plesaleza

plesaleza

I almost just went ahead and bought it ut then I remembered I don't want to buy any more 35mm cameras. but it's cool, maybe i'll convince a friend to get it.

3. wuxiong

wuxiong

Super wide, mad close, multi format and expoes,,, exactly what I dream of stuffing in one camera. But, considering the price tag......^^

4. miss_maha

miss_maha

Absolutely love it! Will buy it when having saved up enough piggies.

5. arurin

arurin

Love this Masterpiece, Too bad i cant afford it ;)

6. adi_totp

adi_totp

masterpiece :)

7. dennislight

dennislight

OMG I really love this thing! But it is pricey...

8. blormore

blormore

gorgeous camera! you can still live a full life with one kidney right? :D

9. pattur23

pattur23

another elitist lomo camera. all this talk of encouraging analogue photography and you release a 250 pound camera specially if it has the reliability of the lca *unike*
  10. jonalon

jonalon

this is so nice! i've saved 210 so far.. mum won't be happy that i'm blowing it all

11. weechonghooi

weechonghooi

I really WANT this camera~!!!

12. kylewis

kylewis

If you use the square format do you end up with the same gaps in the film as you do in the diana mini?

13. schemerel

schemerel

looks amazing, but the price is over the top. This is just - ugh

14. schemerel

schemerel

looks amazing, but the price is over the top. This is just - ugh

15. holydarkyfied

holydarkyfied

Nice :) Like a Diana Mini which has a wide angle lens included. I'll get one as soon as possible, but for now I'll just stay with my made in USSR LC-A :)

16. aprilia

aprilia

I'm with you, @rachelvanity... :') I've been saving up for LC-A+ but LC-Wide is just irresistibly TEMPTING

17. beatcrappening

beatcrappening

Almost 400 dollars? lol no.

18. eva_eva

eva_eva

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19. albishim

albishim

Dear Lomography. I fully understand how the price of LC-W has been hitting over the atmosphere. 17mm lens with no distortion? HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE! Only 2 focus points? THAT'S INSANE! Still, Lomo? WOW. I was just impressed how you guys can make cameras. LC-W is perfect camera I think. But, Even though I know it's the best film compact camera in the market, I can't really buy it. and THAT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! How can you just to not buy this lovely machine? Only reason to me and everybody else would probably be its price. with price of 349 euros, I can buy full-featuring DSLR kit which is very versatile. and I can buy iPad if I add little money, and I can buy 120 rolls of Kodak 200/36! (even though if i had that kind of money i would buy LC-W :D and never go to DSLR range nor iPad.) Please, Please make little brother of LC-W to make him not lonely. You can change lens to plastic lens, and make it half-frame only, and do whatever you want,. But one thing is that 'Please make it LOMO'. Intense colors, Wild Vignetting, I'm pretty sure that there would be a lot of demand for LC-W and little LC-W Mini. I'm sure that it will not happen, But I thought I would feel better after writing this. Dear Santa..
  20. jaguarwomon

jaguarwomon

$400?! I could buy a used large format camera for that price...

I second Pattur23's comment. The price tag is ridiculous for a 35mm camera.

21. dogma

dogma

This camera is really a nice thing and i really want to have one, but the price is way to high for me :(

22. lomo-mitch

lomo-mitch

my lomo love hath bounds...

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 한국어, Italiano, Spanish, 中文(简体版), Deutsch, Nederlands, 中文(繁體版), Français & Português.