It’s Day 4 of our massive One Million Piggies Giveaway and we want you to get writing! The Blogacious Challenge is, like, totally bodacious - Read on for details…
The Blogacious Challenge
Write a user blog entry today and we’ll give you 5 Piggy Points!
At Lomography we don’t just love analogue photography, we love writing about it too!! So we want you to share some thoughts with the Lomography community by writing a Blog Post today. The Post can be about pretty much anything – Your favorite camera, a dream you had last night, an interesting article you read recently, what you want for dinner tonight….Just write what you feel like reading! And don’t forget to attach a few of your favorite photos to your post to make sure it catches the Lomographic eye! Once you’ve published your post, 5 Piggy Points will automatically be awarded to you.
THIS CHALLENGE ENDS THURSDAY 24th MARCH AT 23:59 UTC/GMT
Check Your Progress
You can check your progress on each of this week’s Piggy Challenges by taking a look at the Million Piggies Tracker which is displayed in your LomoHome – The tracker tells you what percentage of the Challenge you’ve completed, so you know exactly what you’ve got to do to earn those prized Piggies!
How to Create a Blog Entry
Never written a Lomography Blog entry before? No worries, you’ve chosen the perfect day to start! Here’s a little step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Head to the Blog section of your LomoHome*
- Click the ‘Create new Blog Entry’ Button
- Write your Blog – Give it a title, write a little summary text about your entry and then write the main text in the ‘Body’ text box.
- You can also add photos to your blog post – You do it by using this code [Photo:xxxxxxxxx] and replacing the xxxxxxxxx with whatever number is at the end of the url of your photo, after the slash (/).
- Then choose the time and date you want your entry published and click the ‘Create’ button – Just remember to publish the Blog today if you want your Piggies!
- And Voila! You’ve got yourself a Blog Post!
*Don’t have a LomoHome yet? No problem, register here to begin your Lomography journey!
Head to the Million Piggies Microsite for more information on the Piggy Point Giveaway!