We are looking for a Retail Marketing & Sales Manager! Your goal will be to attract new customers, further to build our worldwide community, develop surprising sales approaches and to take the customer experience in the Lomography Gallery Stores to the maximum.
Retail Marketing & Sales Manager
Location: Vienna, Austria
As the Retail Marketing & Sales Manager you will be a key player within the international retail team and responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing creative, new and original retail-marketing initiatives that are fresh and surprising to the retail world.
To succeed in this position, besides your very creative mindset you will have strong project management skills and the will to implement and enforce activities on an international and local level. You will work closely with the Retail Operations Department, which will provide the facts and tools that you will base your goal-driven activities on. You are the crucial link between the retail channel and the international marketing team.
• Build up a yearly global retail-marketing calendar with clear goals.
• Develop global retail marketing briefs to ensure the right products and seasonal retail opportunities receive the appropriate level of retail marketing support.
• Implement international retail marketing campaigns, promotions and in-store communication materials and ensure final output is KPI driven, consumer centric, relevant across regions and delivered on time.
• Evaluate the performance of all global retail-marketing initiatives and base your future initiatives on these evaluations.
• Initiate strategy and consumer-centric marketing initiatives with the online- and international marketing- & communication-teams to promote store awareness, boost visit intent and ultimately increase traffic to our stores.
RETAIL PERFORMANCE & SALES
• Be responsible for creating and implementing a CRM program in close collaboration with the retail operations department and online team
• Implement innovative to classic in-store concepts, which may include store windows, prioritized product categories, loyalty programs, workshop programs etc.
• Develop and implement new sales approaches and ensure communication and training in regards to these matters at all retail levels.
• Organize production, order, delivery and installation of printed POS materials for each marketing activity in cooperation with the international design department.
INTERNATIONAL RETAIL MARKETING & SALES COORDINATION
• Coordinate communication to store managers and ensure appropriate level of execution of all activities and promotions in each store.
• Stay in close interaction with retail operations team for coordinating marketing activities and define priority of Lomography Gallery Stores to support.
• Cooperate with other channel marketing managers to ensure alignment with overall brand direction.
• Keep an eye on the global alignment and implementation of retail marketing & sales standards, distant control and actively seek improvements.
• Provide input and feedback to Lomography Gallery Stores and approve local retail marketing initiatives.
• Improve and implement project- and process-management within the retail marketing team.
• Establish bench-marks for all activities, including both sales and marketing objectives, and track performance against objectives.
• Perfect English skills, additional languages are a plus
• Bachelors degree (major in marketing & communication or within a creative field is of advantage) or equivalent working experience (Art- or Creative Director, Marketing Manager,…)
• Experience: At least 2-4 years in a marketing environment.
• Retail Background or experience in a similar position is a plus
• Excellent creative and analytical skills.
• Change management skills of advantage.
• Strong project management skills
• Lomographic Experience a big plus
• Excellent personal time management
Job start date: As soon as possible
Applications (in English) please send to: HR International
See other job opportunities here.