Lomography si sta allargando! Vuoi far parte del nostro team?! Stiamo cercando una persona super professionale, con grandi competenze di business, una passione per la fotografia analogica e un pizzico di rock&roll nel sangue! Se ti rispecchi nella job description qui sotto e sei di Milano, candidati!
Location: Milan, Italy
A Lomography Gallery Store Manager’s responsibilities include the overall management of the store, staff, marketing and communication, merchandising and customer service. As the Store Manager you will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, and building a highly motivated team.
With solid organizational and communication skills, you as the store manager are the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office.
Apart from your professional skills you are a combination of rock ‘n’ roll and business minded. You know the ins and outs and pulse of your city. Ideally you’ve taken Lomographs before or have knowledge about analogue photography.
Your tasks will include:
• developing and proposing store specific marketing activities everyone will still be talking about next year
• coordinating, planning and organizing special promotions, displays and events
• building a strong community base through good communication via social media and direct contact
• implementing and carrying out international marketing plans and activities in coordination with Regional Retail Manager and HQs International Retail Management
• being responsible for in-store and windows displays and merchandise
• optimizing sales by attracting new customers
• setting individual and collective sales goals as well as communicating the store daily and monthly sales goals to the team
• supervising product display and layout
• managing sales activities (presentations, closing ratios, customer contacts)
• contributing toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales, manage inventory and cost of goods control and labour costs.
• ensuring that daily store quotas are reached
• knowing the complete product range and its benefits
Staff Management and Training
• recruiting, developing, maintaining and leading a winning team to create success together
• conducting and overseeing the training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed to optimize the staff competencies to lead the business growth
• administering employee evaluations and write ups and interviewing new candidates
• informing staff of new updates and general developments in the company
Store Operations & Project Management
• overseeing all store operations
• preparing store schedules
• managing stock levels and the reordering process, and making key decisions about stock control
• overlooking register system, cash handling and in-store security
• being responsible for reporting and communication to Regional Retail Manager and HQs
• implementing store policies as stated by HQ
• initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market
• being responsible for store maintenance (daily cleaning, furniture,.)
• Associates degree (major in business studies, marketing or retail is of advantage) or working experience equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of working in the marketing and/or retail fields
• Strong project management skills
• Pro active working style, good communication skills
• Photography experience a huge plus
Employment: Full Time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Applications please send to: