The World’s Most Creative Instant Camera: Now Available For Pre-Order

Header

New feature on your LomoHome Instant Notifications

We launched a new feature on your LomoHome - The Instant Nofifications. That way you'll be notified on every photo comment or message instantly.

While your Daily LomoHome Report from Lomography is helping you to keep up to date with all the happenings around your homes, we just unveiled another options for the more impatient kinds. As soon as somebody comments on of your photos or write you message you will get an email.

How can you unlock this feature? Well, just go to your LomoHome and then to the “Edit” section. On the lower right part, you’ll find the “Reports” settings. Just check “Notification on every comment” and “Notification on every message” and you’re in.

written by pan_dre

1. elvismartinezsmith

elvismartinezsmith

useless... I already spend my nights and days here...
    just kidding :P.. I suscribed immediately... damn, you guys at LSI really want to make us addict... and it works!

2. discodrew

discodrew

Brilliant, now I don't have to keep checking in every 2 minutes....I mean 3 secs. I live for likes...like me!!

3. squamy

squamy

Very cool! :)

4. saidseni

saidseni

Naaah... I like the surprise effect!

5. blormore

blormore

wow great upgrade! however i'm afraid that my life will soon be ruled by notifications oO

6. crumpy

crumpy

cool, loving the influx of new features. defo going in the right direction.

'dfhdjhfdjk' you are a fool and a nuisance. does it not make you feel pathetic to rely on such tactics?
    LSI, I suggest you hire a programmer to work on stopping the spam abuse full time. There are algorithms for this stuff you know?

7. recurving

recurving

@crumpy: just deleted the comment… and yes, we are aware of this issue and working on it. problem is: dfhdjhfdjk is not a spam bot, so things like captchas won't work (or will just slow him down). but we are on it (and in a perfect world our programmers would work on new features and not things like that… :/)

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Spanish & 中文(繁體版).