Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Found: Lost Pictures of New York Blizzard

Have you ever lost a roll of film and can't remember for the life of you where you left it? Better wish that filmmaker Todd Bieber finds it so that you can still get a chance to see them again!

Photo by samscottwood

The story that’s burning through the internet as of late is the amazing story of Todd Bieber and the mysterious roll of film he found while skiing in Prospect Park, New York. Bieber had the roll processed and was amazed at the shots the anonymous photographer(s) took, which captured New York in the wake of the recent blizzard.

A filmmaker, Bieber promptly made a video and circulated it in the internet with hopes of having the lost roll find its way home. “They’re not mine,” Bieber says simply. “If I lose one picture, I’m upset. I would think they were the same way.” Any of the images look familiar? Contact Bieber asap!

Read the full story on Yahoo News

written by cruzron

1. pfenya

pfenya

Congrats :) I submitted the same news - let's hope the photographer is found

2. candle

candle

I could swear that I ran into the short haired guy this morning in Barcelona! He caught my eye coz he was riding a fixed gear, completely black bike and he was wearing black clothes and hair, just as me. You don't see that much people wearing black clothes from toe to head...What if he was him? it would be huge!!

3. gilliangerrard

gilliangerrard

Hope you find the adventure your looking for and you get the film back to the photographers. Keep us posted :)

4. medium_format

medium_format

What a nice story. I hope you find them. Make sure you film the journey getting to them. Although I don't think twenty six dollars will get you a plane ticket.
  5. samscottwood

samscottwood

Thanks for including my pic. Feel I should confess my blizzard pics were shot in a traditional London blizzard instead of a glitzy New York one so it's certainly not me. Lovely story though...
  6. simonh82

simonh82

One of the guys looks just like a friend of mine and he is also a film maker. I've just sent him the link, maybe he could make a film about being found and start some kind of weird never ending loop of film making.

Or it might just look a lot like him.

7. rav_bunneh

rav_bunneh

Some people are saying that Todd Beiber works for Onion News Network and that this maybe one of their viral video hoax. IDK if that is true or not.

8. herbert-4

herbert-4

This seems much too kind to be a hoax!! I hope they find each other and become friends!!

9. blue-dog

blue-dog

Made me look...hoax or not?.... Clever

10. rav_bunneh

rav_bunneh

This is one source that states he worked for Onion and created viral videos. http://www.ucbcomedy(…)todd-bieber Though, can you really trust any source on the internet. :P I'd like to hope film story is true.

11. reixox

reixox

I love this story. I love those shots! Here's to hoping you find that roll it's home!

12. gabysalas

gabysalas

@simonh82: If it is your friend, please pass on his contact info, we would love to interview him for the Magazine!

13. fivedayforecast

fivedayforecast

Such a great article!!! But he found it in Prospect Park, not central park! HHaha.

14. cruzron

cruzron

@fivedayforecast - fixed!

15. fivedayforecast

fivedayforecast

@rav_bunneh, I mean, just because you've worked as part of a comedy group, doesn't mean that it's fake! I think if he was to make a fake viral video, he would make it a lot more interesting. He wouldn't just make a video about something like that I feel...

Plus the Onion's hilarious and that's be pretty not funny for a guy who used to work for the Onion hahaha.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Spanish, Italiano, 中文(繁體版), Deutsch & Português.