Lomoinstant_en

LomoHomes Relaunch - Making Friends in Lomography!

Our grand LomoHome Relaunch has completely revamped the way you make new friends in Lomography! With a few clicks of a button, you'll be able to follow your favorite Lomographers and even become their friends. How cool is that?

With our grand LomoHome Relaunch, we’ve been changing the way you look into the doorways of your Lomographic lives. We’ve spruced up and cleaned the look of the Homes, and brought back the oldschool LomoWalls that you’ve all been clamoring for. We’ve got quite a few awesome changes in the way you add friends and fans:

• You can follow people you admire.
  • If the same person follows you, you are now friends!
  • To follow a user, just go into their homes and press follow.
  • To see who is following you, go to your home/friends and see the edit your friends button there
  • You can filter friends with three checkboxes (who is friends, who is following you, who you are following)

Try them out today!

written by cruzron

1. nural

nural

wasn't being friends used to be the same?

2. spoeker

spoeker

that IS cool but it would be even more cool if there would be a stream of my admired lomographers where I can see when they publish new albums or articles (not all the likes and comments that would be too much). You could place it in the activity tab as well and we can switch between our activity and the activity of our firends. 'Our firends' just visible for us and like I said only the published albums and articels, so that we can quickly browse through all our friends new stuff. What do you think?

3. coldkennels

coldkennels

That's a great idea, spoeker, because right now, being friends with someone does very little. It's more or less just a way of bookmarking a favourite home.

4. saidseni

saidseni

Yes, @nural, it seems the same to me too... but I love @spoeker's idea, that would be new. :)

5. mochilis

mochilis

You're all right! I'd to know when my friends publish new albums and articles, if not, I feel like I'm missing a lot of good photos...

6. vgzalez

vgzalez

I agree with spoeker, coldkennels, saidseni and mochilis.

7. rexhibitionist

rexhibitionist

It seems like this is where Lomography is taking us. I agree with the above commenters, until now, being friends has only been a way to bookmark people. Kinda useless in the whole scheme of things. I've assumed we where heading this way, but have been wrong before. I hope a Lomo-Rep will jump in and tell us what's going on!

8. ripsta

ripsta

I agree with spoeker, coldkennels, saidseni,mochilis and vgzalez

9. eva_eva

eva_eva

i totally agree too!!

10. pietrone

pietrone

i agree too!! news from friend are good news :)

11. pan_dre

pan_dre

We are alsways trying to improve this so, I can say, this will be the direction where we are going! Currently we are collecting alot feedback from the whole relaunch. Some new features are not even rolled out, so there are definitly alot things to look foreward to.

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: 日本語.