The Lomography team has been working hard the past few months to bring you an awesome showcase for everything analogue in this year's Photokina! Everything's rocking so far and here's a few quick updates for those at home!
Lomography’s display in Photokina is nothing short of impressive. Featuring over 130,000 photos from the Lomography family, this massive testament to everything analogue is ready to wow camera enthusiasts for yet another year. Here’s a few quick notes on the happenings for the first day:
- Members of the press and curious onlookers were taken aback in amazement with Lomography’s awesome display. The intrigued journalists and visitors were even apprehensive in stepping into our booth: “Are we really allowed to walk over these pictures?”
- We’ve prepared 10 prophecies up in the sky and are ready to be given away to the thousands of Photokina visitors. You can get free posters and stickers!
- The Lomography tower is open to be climbed so you can have an overview of the vast LomoWorld.
- One thousand cameras are packed and ready to be given away! Try to drop by and visit to get a chance to win one!
- The Analogue Arts Juror’s desk it at site, who has a map of Germany where the various LomoLocations can be pinpointed.
- The Lounge area with brand new colorful beach chairs in the style of the 10 prophecies are waiting for the visitors from all over the globe.
- And finally, the DJ has brand new turntables and the fridge is loaded with icecold vodka for your consumption.