The Lomography Gallery Store NYC is hiring: Management and Sales positions!
See more details below….
Lomography Gallery Store Managers
Location: New York City, USA
We are looking for Lomography Gallery Store Managers that:
• are a combination of rock `n roll and business mind
• have project management qualities
• can set and follow clear priorities and goals
• can improvise if needed
• have strong written and verbal communication skills
• can work independently and also inspire a team
• have a solution-oriented work style
• have a strong will to succeed and grow
• are LOMOGRAPHERS
• can handle the very versatile tasks of managing a shop
What does a Store manager do?
Controlling and managing all aspects of the day-to-day store operations, by him/her self or by delegating to the store team:
• managing stock levels and reordering process, making key decisions about stock control
• overlooking register system, cash handling and in-store security
• responsible for in-store and windows displays and merchandise
• implementing and carrying out marketing plans and activities in coordination with Regional Retail Chief and HQ
Lomography Gallery Store management:
• devise marketing plans and effective store strategies to improve sales in coordination with international retail management
• present new marketing strategies to widen local audience reach
• plan and organize local special promotions, displays and events
• be responsible for reporting and communication to Regional Retail Chief and HQ
• build strong community base through good communication via social media and direct contact
• manage staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisal and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
• implement store policies as stated by HQ
• ensure that daily store quotas are reached
• initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market
Know the complete product range and its benefits.
Be responsible for store maintenance (daily cleaning, furniture,…)
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please NO phone calls – Thank you.
Employment: Full time
Job start date: asap
Applications please send to: email@example.com
We are looking for Sales representatives for 20 – 32 hours/week
Location: New York City, USA
The Lomography Gallery Store in NYC is seeking for motivated sales people to represent our brand!
• Open minded and communicative
• Outgoing personality
• Good understanding of numbers
• Interest in arts, design, culture but also fashion, style and photography
• Diligent, teamwork- and solution-oriented character
• Used to working autonomously and acting proactively
• Thinks creatively
• Well organized working style
Ideally you exhibit following skills:
• Strong communication skills
• At least a basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras is a must
• Able to lift 30 pounds
• Any other additional language is of advantage
• Must be able to work weekends and be flexible to work extra hours
Experience in sales and / or photography is of advantage!
Employment: 20-32 hours / week
Job start date: October 2010
Applications in English (CV + coverletter) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org