Get more control, convenience, and creativity by investing in a good scanner and the DigitaLIZA - a helping holder for scanning your 35mm negatives! Easily scan Lomography formats such as sprocket-holes, overlapping exposures, and endless panorama without the worries.
What is the DigitaLIZA?
It is the first scanning mask to easily digitalize all Lomographic 35mm negatives. Film negatives are highly sensitive and therefore need proper treatment. The DigitaLIZA holds the negative in place and prepares it for scanning. However, the DigitaLIZA is different from standard scanning masks, because it allows you to scan more formats. For example, it’s the first scanning mask to allow you to scan sprocket-holes! The DigitaLIZA’s innovative magnetic mechanism and robust construction holds the negative flat and in place. Use it with all modern flatbed scanners with a backlight unit.
Why was the DigitaLIZA developed?
More and more Lomographers are using scanners for convenience, control and creativity. We heeded the advice of Lomographic scanning pros and created the DigitaLIZA as a handy scanning aid to make bringing your negatives into digital format faster, with greater flexibility and heaps more room for analogue effects. Standard scanning masks are usually not equipped for scanning special formats like sprocket-holes, overlapping exposures and panoramas.
DigitaLIZA vs. standard scanning masks
In short, standard masks are limited to scanning standard landscape pictures taken with standard cameras. The DigitaLIZA is different.
- The DigitaLIZA is the first 35mm scanning mask in the world that was specifically designed for scanning special formats like sprocket-hole exposures, overlapping exposures and super-long panoramas, like those taken by the Lomography Spinner 360°.
- Its innovative magnetic mechanism holds your negative perfectly in place and keeps it flat for seamless high quality scanning.
- It’s fast, convenient, super easy to use and it works with all modern flatbed scanners with a backlight/transparency unit.
Why start scanning your negatives?
There are some pretty convincing reasons to consider…
- … some Lomographic formats can’t be scanned by all labs. For example, sprocket hole exposures, endless panoramas or overlapping exposures.
- …it saves a lot of money. You can get a good photo scanner for a great price nowadays and it’s an investment you’ll never regret.
- .… you have maximum control over colour, tone, saturation and resolution of your images.
How does the DigitaLIZA work?
Take a look at the DigitaLIZA ‘how to’ video and see for yourself
- Holds film type: 35mm
- Scanning area: 230mm x 33mm
- Distance between film and scanning plane: 1.2mm
Discounts when you buy the DigitaLIZA & a camera!
The DigitaLIZA has been designed to perfectly hold the negatives of super-long panoramas like those taken with the Lomography Spinner 360°. When you buy them together, we’ll automatically take 50% off the DigitaLIZA at check out. That means you can pick up the DigitaLIZA for just 15 EUR/ USD when you buy the Spinner 360°.
Get the DigitaLIZA for a special price when you buy any of these cameras…
- Buy the Horizon Kompakt or Horizon Perfekt and pay just 10 EUR / USD extra for the DigitaLIZA
- Buy the Lubitel 166+ and pay just 10 EUR / USD extra for the DigitaLIZA
- Buy the Diana F+ and the *Diana 35mm Back+ and pay just 20 euro / USD extra for the DigitaLIZA
*Diana 35mm Back+ allows you to shoot 35mm with the Diana F+.