Don't underestimate the analogues! I said that because many people around me do not support my passion to film cameras. Tons of criticism and negative words came out of their mouths...
I said that because many people around me do not support my passion to film cameras. Tons of criticism and negative words came out of their mouths… "what rubbish is that? I thought people nowadays are using digital cameras already.. “pity you”, I believe you have heard criticism like that ..
The main point is… Do not judge a book by its cover. They do not know about the actual ability of film cameras and what can be done by the analogues but cannot be done with digital cameras.
Excited, happy, surprise elements, there are advantages in analog camera users who do not necessarily have the digital consumer.
Why do I make analogue cameras as part of my life? Because much can we learn through lomography.
- Joy outing, tripping, etc.
- Element of surprise because no one could anticipate the end of each output file
- The anxiety everytime we are waiting for the films to get developed and scanned..
- The happy-accidents-light leaks, blur, overlapped images
- Lomo also taught me to accept the truth.. accept the result or photos as what they are .. no need to manipulate or edit the images because each image has its own art
- Meet and share ideas, opinions, knowledge, joy, love and grief with the whole world lomographer at lomohome.
- Lomo also have teach me a lot about management skills—events, setting up lomowalls,
- Test of creativity and innovation force, to try something different from the others and thinking out of the box to get the best results or during experimenting with my lomo cams
- It teach me not to give up and strive to achieve success or to get a good picture.
- Provide freedom a-“dont think just shoot” and the freedom to experiment.
So, to all analogue haters out there, please dont dare to underestimate our lomo love..you’ll be suprised to see how our pictures can turns into great art!