Lomoinstant_en

Stream the Posts and Photos you comment on or like to your Facebook Wall

If you want to let your friends on Facebook know what you comment on or like on Lomography you can do so know very easy.

If you want to let your friends on Facebook know what you comment on or like on Lomography you can do so now very easily. Here are the steps to follow:

• Connect your Facebook account to your Lomography account in your settings
  • If you don’t see a checkbox above the “I like this” and “Leave comment” buttons please set the permission to publish stories (will be left of the button)
  • If you see a checkbox don’t uncheck it to publish on Facebook

Let us know if you like this feature. And tell us additional stuff you want to share in the comments!

written by recurving

1. stagger

stagger

What do the submissions omments look like on a Facebook wall? Please add a picture.
  2. breakphreak

breakphreak

BEST MOVE!

3. vicuna

vicuna

In the settings, I can't connect my facebook account with lomography.com (in connections). Or if I choose to authenticate with my facebook account, I'm in the light account mode... where can I really connect them?

4. vicuna

vicuna

but on facebook I have now the lomography application... as I signed in this site with my facebook account... but I didn't want to stay in this light account... a bit confusing.....

5. Stéphane

ok seems to work but only when I'm in the light account signed in with facebook... not with my real lomographic account...
  6. breakphreak

breakphreak

tried to connect, but couldn't make it "real/updated/full-fledged" connection - getting a message that "breakphreak" and also the mail are already taken (surprise,surprise) - some error ain't handled appropriately, but still it's a very wise move, thanks!

7. recurving

recurving

Hey there – we made some fixes, should work now… can you give it another try?

8. breakphreak

breakphreak

hey there
    well, this time I've pressed the "connect with facebook" there was no error message, but I couldn't find any kind of the complicated settings screens on lomography site (intuitive usage is good actually :)

then I've found the "lomography" app among the installed facebook applications and when I've clicked on it - then got a completely empty screen. yep, I've tried to refresh and with the same result. should you only want - we can make even a skype session, just tell me what to do :)

9. breakphreak

breakphreak

PS: and maybe emails are better - 'cuz I am not getting any updates on this thread on time :)