We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Toronto, Canada! Fit the bill or know one who does? Let us know!
We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Toronto!
Location: Toronto, Canada
What does a Lomography representative do?
- Be the Canadian Lomographic ambassador and grow the Canadian Lomography community (Community marketing). This in includes the organization of events, exhibitions and workshops as well as being responsible for cooperation and PR.
- Be in charge of all existing Canadian third party retail stores selling Lomography products and expand WS distribution with new stores.
- Establish and manage the first Lomography Gallery Store in Canada in Toronto: find a suitable location, manage the set up, manage the opening activities, and manage the shop (marketing, sales and administration).
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- You have lived in Toronto for quite some time and you know how this city works?
- You know our products and you are in love with analogue photography?
- You would describe yourself as a very open minded, outgoing and communicative person?
- You have experience in setting up a business / events or leading projects?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French? Any other additional language is a big plus.
- You have many ideas of how to represent Lomography and how to communicate the brand to the world?
- You have a creative and business oriented mindset?
- You already gained some sales experience or have any other commercial background?
Interested? Get more details on our jobsite
We are looking forward to your applications!