Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

LCA Anniversary Diary Survivors - Stamina Pays Off

At the dawning LC-A Anniversary Year we asked you to create your own personal LC-A Diary for 2009. Just a handful of unstoppable continuous snapshooters kept on submitting until the last days of the year. Check out our top diary autors and what´s the reward for such perseverance.

11868 Photos are found searching for lcadiary in our Photos section. Overwhelming! Well, we surely got some nice insights into your everydays life with the Lomo LC-A. Browsing through all these colorbursting diary images was pure pleasure and it was hard to pick the Top 3 LC-A Anniversary Diary Albums. At the very end of the year – here you are – 100 precious piggies for the Top 3 journals:

Superlighter´s Super LC-A Diary

Superlighter_February
Superlighter_March
Superlighter_April
Superlighter_May
Superlighter_June
Superlighter_July
Superlighter_August
Superlighter_September
Superlighter_October
Superlighter_November
…make sure to upload december and you have a complete set! Congratulations 100 piglets are yours!

scorpie – tell me more

Surely the most accurately tagged and described diary album. Each picture featured by a small note. Nice – 100 piggies nice actually.

adi_totp showing off a colourful journal you shouldn´t miss. 100 Piggies for you – congratulations!

February
March
April
May
June
July
Bali Diary
September

There are so many great albums to browse – make sure you don´t miss a single one of them. And as the decision to find 3 winners was so difficult we decided to award 5 happy new year piggies for everyone!

comezone
takezzo
fabyen01_2009 , fabyen02_2009 , fabyen03_2009 , fabyen04_2009 , fabyen05_2009 , fabyen06_2009 , fabyen07_2009 , fabyen08_2009 , fabyen09_2009
liquidpapercut
vicuna
mephisto19
orangebird
maxpinckers
ethermoon_January ,
lawypop

We found some of your pics tagged “lca diary” … but we could´t locate a diary album. But you´ll still get a good luck piggy from us!
adbigmilk , mangpong , cheeso , azzymah , olique , reinertlee , mantozauras , comezone , makeyuu , demonpanda14 , gyllzd , inotion , libellule , lonur , eva_eva ,adayinthelife_project

written by somapic

1. lawypop

lawypop

Congrats Superlighter, scorpie & adi-totp !!! :)

2. adi_totp

adi_totp

woooooooow! such a big present at the end of the year! thank you,LSI! happy new year 2010!!

3. adi_totp

adi_totp

4. panelomo

panelomo

ok - i'm so preparing for any diaries or journals for the year 2010.

c'mon - lemme' have the piggies! :)

5. ethermoon

ethermoon

my diary has different titles each month. too bad i never made it uniformed like the first two months. but i kept on with the diary up until this month! too sad LSI can't locate it. :-(

6. mephisto19

mephisto19

congrats the three of you!!!!! that is a nice piggie-start for 2010!!! :)

7. superlighter

superlighter

oh! thank you soooo much! this one was the most incredible rumble one can afford, for one year long the first thought I've had every morning was "lcadiary"!! 365 days with my lc-a always with me! sunny, cloudy, raining, at nght, walking, driving, tripping, indoor, outdoor, everywere! I'm actually working on December, the last roll is almost at the end , I feel me a little bit exausted and a flu is keeping me at home :( but I'll survive for sure to bring the mission to his happy end! HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY!!!

8. vicuna

vicuna

Wow, congrats to the 3 winners, they really deserve these piggies for such a perseverance all over the year!!! I must confess that I began it but wasn't able to make it through the whole year... thanks anyway for the 5 new year piggies!! :))

9. scorpie

scorpie

WOW, thank you so much! Good thing I updated October to beginning of December only yesterday night, haha! It was such a fun project! And I'll definitely upload the rest of the december-shots once the roll is finished and developed.

10. dirklancer

dirklancer

I'm SO jealous! I still have scanning to do from mid-October to mid-December.... I won't give up! :)

11. vtayeh

vtayeh

Oh Wow! Congrats to the big winners! Super Dedication! I totally forgot about uploading it to the album throughout the year, but I'll surely get around to it this week??? Thanks for the piggies!

12. kazarareta

kazarareta

all piggies awarded today, happy new year and phenomenal albums!

13. dogma

dogma

Congrats guys!

14. somapic

somapic

updated with ethmoons diary galleries and comezones lc-a anniversary diary. sorry for not finding the album in the first place!

15. ethermoon

ethermoon

thanks! sorry too for not having the album titles in uniform, i know its a big help looking for the monthly diary. thanks again. :-)

16. adi_totp