What an awesome Lomo LC-A anniversary year 2009 has been and it’s not over yet! As a special community treat we have got an awesome line up of interviews day after day until the big one. Now we have one of the most active Lomographers in the community, jhunnie, to show us some of his best LC-A+ work, and to answer a bunch of questions as well!
2. Tell us your greatest Lomographic experience with your LC-A or LC-A+ camera?
I captured what I saw..but the result is not what i thought… Felt shocked, surprised and glad.
3. Which of the 10 Golden Rules of Lomography most applies to your shooting style and why?
Take your LOMO with you whenever you go. Because i don’t want to feel regrets missing some great moment i didn’t capture.
4. How would your life be different if you’d never discovered the LC-A or LC-A+?
If I didn’t discover it, I got no surprise in my life.
5. Here’s the scene: your somewhere in the world with your LC-A+, a sack of your favorite film, and your best friend in the whole world… where are you and why?
At the beach, because i love sunshine and beach!
6. What advice would you give someone who is thinking about getting an LC-A+ and is still a bit hesitant?
I will lend my Lomo LC-A+ to her/him … so that s/he can try it out!