You love to experiment with films, journeys to unknown countries or love to buy old analog cameras on flea markets? You should share your experiences with the community! Share in English, German, Japanese and be ready for more linguistic extensions!
Our magazine constantly needs new stories and you are the ones to write them. You can run riot in all the different sections of our magazine if you stick to some general rules! Remember that you can now send us your stories in English, German and even Japanese.
- Film Reviews, Kamera Besprechungen, Location Blogs und Tipster Beiträge auf Deutsch – lesen und gelesen werden!
- Submit something in English and browse through hundreds of intresting Lomography blogs
- 用中文投稿吧！閱讀中文的文章 – 相機評論、膠捲測
- Show us the lab techniques you have developed or how to modify old cameras so that they shoot the most beautiful and priceless pictures! Go to Tipster to share your tips, tricks and experiments.
- Because we know that you love old analog cameras and crazy new cameras we have invented the camera review section. Just go to Cameras and tell us the special features of your treasured cameras. Don’t forget to upload some sample pictures as well.
- There are so many different films out there! But with your help we will find and test all of them. Be it expired slide film or brand new colour film: write a Film Review and show us your results.
- Lomographers are the perfect tour guides. Our LomoLocations are the best proof. Share your favourite places on earth with other Lomographers and have a look at this special section in our magazine when you plan your next trip to a foreign country. Maybe someone else has left an insider tip already. When writing your LomoLocation you should stick to the following Guidelines.
We promise you fame & fortune when your entries appear in our magazine. But we also feed your piggie bank with some Piggy Points!
- For a LomoLocation you will get 5 Piggy Points.
- A published Film Review is worth 5 Piggy Points. For a brand new film we give away 10 Piggies.
- The same applies for Camera Reviews: 5 Piggy Points for every published review and 10 Piggies for a brand new camera.
- When you love to experiemtn you will get 10 Piggies for each tipster report and another 10 when we present it in our newsletter.
- Further Piggy information you will find in our Piggy Point Guidelines