Lca_120_september_2014_header

Piggie Herdsman on Strike - Payout Delay

With the switch to the new shop your Piggies soon will enjoy a world wide free run. Until then we are unfortunately not able to pay out Piggies you won or earned. Our Piggie accountants yet will make sure that you will get payed all your Piggies as soon as possible!

Piggy Picture by janette

With the switch to the new shop your Piggies soon will enjoy a world wide free run. Until then we are unfortunately not able to pay out Piggies you won or earned. Our Piggy accountants will make sure that you will get payed all your Piggies as soon as possible!

You are still able to spend Piggies from your Account in our shops but we can´t reanimate piggies close to expiry date. So better have some bacon now instead of ending up without dinner! To celebrate the new Online Shop we have many tempting offers in store for you. Have a Look!

Rumble and Competition Winners as well as Blog submitter please be patient for your Piggies!
As long as we can´t add them straight to your account we´ll collect them on a Piggy credit balance list and pay out as soon as we´ve argued the Piggy Union into going back to work…

If you have urgent Piggy issues or questions please send us an e-mail!

written by somapic

1. paper_doll

paper_doll

how long will this take? my piggies expire in 4 days... :(

2. cinzinc

cinzinc

my guess on the special announcement was pretty close =p

3. ilovemydiana

ilovemydiana

im a little confused, does this mean you are unable to add recently earned piggies to our accounts for now, or just that they will not be renewed when we do get them? also, i have a different expiration date on my piggies in the shop account then on my home. could you tell me which one is the correct expiration date? thanks doodz. we know you work hard.

4. somapic

somapic

i´ll double check but better trust your home. we are unable to add recently earned piggies for a little while but we will save them for you and put them online when everything is back to normal. When you get these they´ll be valid 30 days from the day we submitted them to your accounts - just like now. no new piggie rules for the moment - just a technical issue!

5. adi_totp

adi_totp

@somapic
    thanks for the explaination :)

6. adi_totp

adi_totp

@somapic
    thanks for the explaination :)

7. coca

coca

i have a question, my piggies expire 01.11.09, and i have to wait for the piggies for my last location.. the problem will be solved by that time? :s

8. cubilas

cubilas

my piggies already expired but I'm confident Lomography will solve all these problems, thanks for letting us know about the strike!

9. zulupt

zulupt

I´m a bit confused. My piggies deadline is on 17/11, will I loose my piggies? There are piggies missing from my LCA race location (stage #4) and it would extend my deadline a few more days. I dont want to spend my piggies now. Is it ok to wait untill the technical issues are solved and no piggies will be lost?

10. ilovemydiana

ilovemydiana

does anyone else have a different expiration oin the shop than they do on their home??? or just me? i didnt want to spend mine yet either and in the shop i have an extra month, plus my location was just published this week which would have extended the date on my home if it is the correct date.... i dont mean to be fussy, i just earned them all and saved them for so long i dont want anything to happen to them.

11. kazarareta

kazarareta

@everyone: As long as you have published articles/rumble piggies that haven't been credited to your account during this phase, we are definitely extending your Piggy Points. If you don't have any recent activity on the site (no recent rumble prizes/published articles) during the Piggy Strike, your Piggies will expire permanently. Again, all users with their Piggies that have expired prematurely will be reinstated completely, and the Piggies we owe you will be added onto your supposed actual balance. We cannot set a final date as to when this would be possible so we ask for your patience on this. Thank you and our apologies!

12. ethermoon

ethermoon

Thank you. I am sure I have published articles and that was last week. Hopefully I will be redeeming my piggies so I can purchase the Diana Mini ;-)