Looking for a job? Love Lomography? Then apply to our newest job opening in Japan!
Are you looking for a job? Do you have some sales experience? Do you speak English and live in Tokyo? Then apply for our newest job opening! We are looking for a new Wholesales Manager!
Description of Tasks
- Managing existing Wholesale accounts
- Acquisition of new Wholesale accounts
- Calculating and preparing offers
- Handling of all Wholesale orders and invoices
- Arranging shipments and therefore also control the stocks in the warehouse
- Creating sales analysis for accounts and markets.
- Doing all communication regarding Sales & Marketing with our Headquarter in Vienna
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Some education or experience in business administration – A completed commercial education is of advantage
- You have a general knowledge of Windows – especially MS Excel and other office programmes
- At least basic technical knowledge and some basic knowledge of analogue photography is required
- You already gained some experience in a sales position
- You already gained some first professional experience in a global company
- Open-minded communicative
- Outgoing personality
- You are an independent and creative thinker with a talent for sales and great organizational skills
- You have the ability to work in a team but you are also used to work autonomously
- And last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a salesperson!
Location: Lomography Japan, Tokyo
Employment: Full – time
Job start date: June 2009