Love Lomography? Good at sales? Living in Vienna? This might be your dream job!
We are looking for a new team member at our headquarters in Vienna! Are you good with people? Do you love Lomography cameras? Then this might be the perfect job for you!
Key Accountant for Wholesale/Europe
Job description :
As a key accountant you are in charge of distributing Lomography products to design – museums, galleries, gadget, and concept stores. The whole team is responsible to optimize sales and to represent and communicate the brand Lomography to our wholesale customers.
Description of tasks:
- You will independently manage existing key accounts in Europe and other international markets ( Middle East , South Africa , Australia , South America ).
- With enthusiasm for Lomographic products and a competence to communicate it accordingly you easily manage to acquire new accounts.
- As a key account manager you will be responsible for the development of your individual accounts.
- It will be your job to calculate and prepare offers for your customers.
- Together with the marketing team you will develop marketing concepts for your accounts and later implement them together.
- As a key accountant together with your team you are responsible for the realization and organization of different larger events (e.g. fairs).
- You create sales analysis for your accounts and markets.
Applicants for the vacant position exhibit following skills
- A completed commercial education is of advantage (University, university of applied science, commercial academy)– ideally with focus on marketing/sales
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German, any other additional language is of an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Excel and posses general knowledge of Windows and other office programmes
- At least basic technical knowledge and some basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras is required
- And last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a salesperson
- You are open-minded and communicative
- You have the ability to work in a team
- You are used to working autonomously and you think creatively
- You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- Your persuasiveness complements your business skills!
- You like traveling
Location: Lomography Headquarters, Vienna
Job start date: As soon as possible
Please send applications to: Lisa Skribsky