It is not an easy task, but slowly all the site errors are being fixed.
First and foremost we want to say thank you for staying with us and sending us your feedback during these intense weeks of testing. Your support justifies the sheer amount of work being put into this site, and while we can’t personally fly on over to each and every one of you to give you a pat on the back (we would like too!) we instead ask that you do this for us (in other words, pat yourself on the back! You deserve it!)!
With this post we also want to give you an update on the specifics of what our programmers have been working on:
- Cleaning up the code (not an easy task!) making the site faster
- Login for everyone (we are sorry some were unable to login over the last few days, please forgive us!)
- Editing your personal info in your homes and uploading avatar photos
- Submitting of Magazine entries
- Upload of photos through the lab
- Submitting photos to Competitions
We think that we have managed to fix these bugs, but if you find any more bugs please let us know about them! How? By writing in the comments below.
We would really appreciate it if you guys could take the time to check out the site once again and report on anything that is not working like it should, by the end of the week there just might be a new lomography.com!
And to those that are wondering the location rumble will be extended – so start submitting! See the post for more details.