Come see the latest Diana clone, "Dolly."
For our latest Diana F+ special edition we present a tribute to what is probably the most famous sheep in the world, the “The Diana F+ “Dolly,” a clone of a clone! When a team of Lomographcists from the Diana Institute in Vienna, Austria, discovered a long forgotten sample of the 1960s Diana camera at the back of the freezer they knew what they had to do. After hours of testing a sample has finally been created. We stand in awe!
Raised at the Institute, “Dolly” likes to spend her days outside chewing on “grainy” rolls of film. Occasionally she is joined by her best buddy, the Colorsplash Flash “Pigeon” edition. Unlike any other clone, “Dolly” steals the show with her coat of white wool and grassy-green shoulder pads!
Dolly’s special features:
- Forget the cable release! For this Diana F+ model we go back to basics and use a ball of yarn to hold the shutter open!
- A lo-fi portrait of Dolly herself on the advance knob
- Real, growing wool on the sides, just enough to keep Dolly warm through the winter. You can even trim her coat in the spring with the electronic sheers (batteries not included).
This Diana F+ Clone comes with:
- Special edition “Dolly” Diana F+ camera
- Knitting needles
- Mini Electronic sheers
- The “Being Plastic – My life as a Diana Clone” book, (written by Dolly)
Give it up to Dolly with a long Baaaaahhhh!