Trouble With The Upload - Please Feedback Here

Some users reported there might be a problem with the upload on Beta. We've checked but didn't find any problems so far. So if you experience any trouble just leave a comment with your operating system and the browser you use. Thanks!

If you have had trouble uploading images to your home or submitting to the magazine then please let us know some more details so that we can pinpoint the problem. What browser do you use? Which operating system do you have installed? What exactly happens?

Some things that might help you troubleshoot the problem:

• Is the latest version of the Flash Player installed?
  • Is JavaScript activated?
  • Are you using a modern browser ? As big our nostalgic love for the Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 1.5 is – using a modern browser will help a lot…

If there are any other questions open, you want to give us feedback or just say hi: let us know in the comments!

written by recurving

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

i can see all shots, but filter function is not working

2. bear1973

bear1973

Yes filter function does not work for me a either. Also not a huge problem but the cancel button "floats" over the list of uploads rather than moving to the end of the page. Windows xp. Latest version of firefox with updated flash. Hope this helps

3. dogma

dogma

I cant see my submission in "Special Extended Rumble: Shoot From the Hip with the Lubitel+ ". i have uploaded them and i see them in the bottom, but not in submissions. All so when i see comented pictures in my home activity and i click on them i get an error that the page does not exist. I allways use moziilla firefox and win XP.

4. xbalboax

xbalboax

ive tried it on safari and firefox, im using osx tiger. i type in a word and nothing comes up, i select all and they all show up. this started a few days ago, when you released the new features to the beat, like the tipster tag and what not

5. liquidpapercut

liquidpapercut

I've been trying to upload a camera review, but every time I submit, it sends me to the page with the picture of the broken lc-a.
    I'm using the latest version of safari on a mac.

6. vicuna

vicuna

No general troubles for uploading shots, but the same little bugs for the "tags" search when you want to submit a shot from your lab at the bottom of a post... and as dogma, same thing for the "Lubitel shoot from the hip" rumble, I can see my submitted shots in the bottom of the page, but not in the gallery...

7. vicuna

vicuna

8. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

if i try to upload large size images in the lab i get the message, image too big, however these very same images can be uploaded for contests and I do not get the same message. also in the lab sometimes i do not get the image too large message on images when all the images are in fact the same size, lab wants to accept some and not others, IDK--- also I have a mac, latest safari and leopard

9. ipdegirl

ipdegirl

I was able to submit a comment for the Signs rumble but not a photo. Also I've been getting lots of error messages on the beta site at various, random times. WIndows with Google Chrome.

10. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

i am using firefox version 3.0.6 on my applemac.

i am have trouble submitting film reviews and camera reveiws, but location submission this week went through fine!

11. oldskool_rider

oldskool_rider

@LSI will you let us know when its all fixed so we can sturt our submitting again please?

12. liquidpapercut

liquidpapercut

Ditto with what oldskool_rider said...I have a review of the blackbird, fly ready to go!

13. kylewis

kylewis

Hi just tried uploading to rumbles that should still be accessable ? I'm on a Mac leopard, using the latest Safari and Firefox 3.0.05 with all upgrades. I could comment but the buttons were not visible!

14. fash_on

fash_on

Oh nooooo! I just wrote a camera review but when I submitted "something went wrong" in future I'll save my text somewhere else first, I'm so disappointed ;(

15. herbert-4

herbert-4

When I Upload to the beta, the upload works, but then my browser crashes. On my beta home, when I write info tags to my photos, each time I save something, my browser crashes. When I wrote a comment to a beta home, I got a "something went wrong" and the comment was submitted twice. I wrote a film review, it submitted successfully, but the browser crashed (the review is for Efke 820ir). The review was published. The bugs seem to be both in Flash and JAVA. The computer was assembled in March 2000 and upgraded a bit over time. It now contains an Athlon 1ghz and 768mb main ram on an Asus k7m motherboard, 2 80mb hd's, a Nvidia 5200 128mb video card, a SB Live! sound card, a US Robotics hardware modem, and an Intel 100t NIC. The last 2 are in ISA slots, so winxp is not a possible upgrade. The OS is win2k sp4 with all the upgrades MS will provide, and the browser is ie6, likewise with all the sp's and upgrades. Please fix the code. I can't afford a new computer yet. Thanx.

16. herbert-4

herbert-4

I almost forgot, The slide show function does not work for me at all... thanx.

17. neja

neja

there is no UPLOAD bottom in some Contests. like Horizon Vertical, for example.

18. cinzinc

cinzinc

i dont seem to experience any problem in beta.lomography. i just wished that the specifications for uploading photos at lomography.com would be the same as the beta.lomo requirements

19. marcela_cuartas

marcela_cuartas

I have the same problem of Neja, in Horizon vertical and the diana squares.
    I was using Safari for win 3.2.1 and now i'm trying with firefox 3.0.6 and is the same thing.

20. hbhatia

hbhatia

Windows XP. Latest versions of firefox and flash. Javascript enabled. I can't create albums at all. My images disappear every time I move them from my Unsorted folder to a new album. I can upload the photos successfully. I can create new albums and tag photos in the Selections tab, but when I navigate back to my Albums tab all the images disappear. Plus, my homepage was down all day (I got the "we're sorry" page) until just now (I wanted to check before leaving this comment)-- it has just reappeared.
  21. smclemon

smclemon

I'm using firefox 3 on both windows & linux.
    - I can add pics to labs fine.
    - I can't upload a profile picture.
    - I submitted a lomolocation yesterday, but after uploading the pics was fine, I clicked "next" (or "submit" or whatever it was), then was taken to the error page. No idea if my lomolocation was submitted, and I don't want to keep resubmitting in case it actually went through and i'm gonna end up pissing someone off.

I'm quite happy to work with devs to help them reproduce the error, or to try anything on my end to get to the bottom of this issue.

22. fash_on

fash_on

I can't upload a camera review, tried several times, on both Mac/Safari and PC/Firefox, is there somewhere I can email this review?

23. eggzakly

eggzakly

I'm having trouble submitting a film review (not the first time), and I'd also like to be able to email my reviews whenever the submit function is out of whack...

24. eggzakly

eggzakly

Still unable to submit to the film section. A different issue: When selecting photos from the lab for submission to a competition, it doesn't seem logical to also display the photos in the trash folder. It's very easy to accidentally pick one and you can't undo it!

25. tnzzz

tnzzz

Using updated version of flash and firefox, same exact problem as user: hbhatia. I can upload, create folder, move images, but when I go to my home, there is nothing in the folder. Sometimes the images disappear completely, sometimes they're listed under 'photos' on my home (though not albums), but inaccessible in the lab. They're not in any folder (unsorted or trash) either...

26. tnzzz

tnzzz

just an update: same thing happens with IE, I also can't upload an avatar. Got two albums to stick, but that was maybe out of 15 tries...

27. eggzakly

eggzakly

An update: I'm still having problems submitting reviews to the film section. Turns out the problem occurs when you choose "other" as film type!

28. cinzinc

cinzinc

Update, i don't have problems uploading. BUT, when I click on the "selection" section of my lab, it takes forever to load (meaning, it just shows a loading symbol). This just happened today...and its still happening at this very moment. Help please?

29. cheriamour

cheriamour

When I got my 120 shots developed, I asked if they could also put my prints onto a disk so I could upload them on here. However, when I came to upload my photographs into the Lab, I found that apparently my photographs are too small in size. I wondered whether anyone could give me tips on how to re-size my images so I could upload them. Thanks :) xo

30. bon2bello

bon2bello

Hi, I'm new here. Is there a way that I can upload photos via email?
  31. gelibee

gelibee

Hi @bon2bello You can upload your photos at the Lab section of your LomoHome :) Thanks!

32. rikasnowfall

Hi, I tried uploading photos today, but it just doesn't work... it says that the photo uploaded but i go to my home page and it's not there. I really want to enter the black x white rumble and it's going to end soon, so please help me... :( thank you.
  33. singthebody

singthebody

having the same problem as rikasnowfall. windows vista, tried IE, chrome, and firefox.
  34. warhead

warhead

On my case, at first, it would allow me to upload only one photo then the following upload attempts were unable to upload... I have already followed the resizing and the file size... I'm using the latest version of firefox(6) flash Player in my Windows OS... Still nothing happens Please help. Thanks!
  35. kathleenmendoza

kathleenmendoza

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm posting this anyway. I've tried clicking on the Browse & Upload button a lot of times but it won't let me upload photos! I'm using Google Chrome on Windows XP.

36. japanesecorn

japanesecorn

Me too I've been clicking the Browse & Upload button a lot of times but nothing happens. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows XP.
  37. nebulasixty

nebulasixty

sorry to ask, but just wonder why my pic '(http://www.lomograph(…)os/16520767) don't appear as it look like this after many times of re-upload using different pc too.. thanks

38. analogdisplay

analogdisplay

Some of the pictures I upload on the Lab just stay grey and don't seem to be uploaded properly. When on my Home they say this way and can't get opened. I use a mac OS 10.5

39. whistleandrun

whistleandrun

I'm on windows 7, with firefox 17.0.1, and whenever I try to upload any photos in the lab, in groups or one by one, it just says "1 photo left to be uploaded" or "3 photos left to be uploaded" then nothing happens from there. Help?
    over 1 year ago · report as spam
  40. halftheworld__away

halftheworld__away

I cannot upload photos it seems. After uploading then I only see a black image with a "loading in progress" circle. I´m using Google Chrome, but I also tried Internet Explorer and Mozilla. My Flash Player is up to date and my Java activated.
    over 1 year ago · report as spam
  41. eusonfeliz

eusonfeliz

I have the same problem as haltftheworld__away

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  42. koduckgirl

koduckgirl

yes me too I have for two days trie to upload pics and after the lab says upload successful there is a completely black page just as halftheworld_away, eusonfeliz, and others...I know the picture is ok because they upload to flickr fine and I have the latest Flash Player and mac system 10.7.5 what is going on!!!!!?

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  43. yokekei

yokekei

I am facing this problem for this three days. I can't upload photos with Google Chrome and there is no problem previously. Thus, I try to upload with IE and Lomography page got problem with IE as well. Finally I managed to upload photo with IE (while the Lomography page totally out of alignment). But, I am still facing problem when using Google Chrome to upload it. Please help. Thank you very much.

over 1 year ago · report as spam
  44. thenotoriousrob

thenotoriousrob

Can anyone help me? I can log into the website and upload an avatar. When I click "lab" I get a blank white page. This happens in Chrome and Firefox, all pages load but the LAB page. Internet Explorer will load the page in a weird basic format that says "experiencing techincal problems and uploading is not possible at this time." Firewall and Antivirus are off. Why can't there just be a sinple upload page with a simple code that allows uploading. Not sure why these pages are not loading, java and flash are up to date. Ideas? Thanks
    over 1 year ago · report as spam
  45. thenotoriousrob

thenotoriousrob

Found the issue. If your pages aren't loading it could be from McAfee Security Center. It is VERY tough to uninstall. You have to download their uninstaller. Once I did it, the page loaded though.
    over 1 year ago · report as spam
  46. heyfrida

heyfrida

the upload button randomly decides when and when it does not want to work, when it doesn't work you literally cant click the upload button, it does nothing... the button doesn't even animate like a button pushing in like it normally does.

I use windows Vista, firefox browser

about 1 year ago · report as spam
  47. tanyuan

tanyuan

Problem too. Lab is a "blank white page" with latest Chrome / Firefox on Win 8, while all other pages on Lomography and all other websites load without problems. Chrome console said failed to load lomography_lab_min.js .
    about 1 year ago · report as spam
  48. prettyshitty

prettyshitty

I can't seem to get to the lab page at all. When I click on it, it just shows a white page. Totally blank.
    11 months ago · report as spam
  49. prettyshitty

prettyshitty

I can't seem to get to the lab page at all either. When I click on it, it just shows a white page. Totally blank.
    11 months ago · report as spam
  50. alonje

alonje

got problem with uploading....its written 'uploaded' but not link to my photo....using chrome latest version and flash player too...
    8 months ago · report as spam
  51. shin-green

shin-green

I can upload all of photos but two of them are just black..I don't know why.. Any helpful tips?
    6 months ago · report as spam