Lomoinstant_en

Selfmade Lomo Business Cards

I needed business cards and as a Lomographer, I thought about using some of my shots. Thinking about what shot to take, i remembered an actionsampler - shot and thought that the format of that print would fit, too.

I needed business cards and as a Lomographer, I thought about using some of my shots. Thinking about what shot to take, i remembered an actionsampler – shot and thought that the format of that print would fit, too.

So I used my scanning program to write down all the information on some sampler shots and made my own individual business cards by sending the digital files to a cheap online lab.

But that one actionsampler shot was not enough, so i took a supersampler and an oktomat- shot, too :)

written by mephisto19

1. mattdude1081

mattdude1081

Well it is 2009; photographers are out, lomographers are in!

2. superlighter

superlighter

lovely Idea !!

3. maxpinckers

maxpinckers

Great Idea!
    I think it would be nicer if you made a mask to put into your holga for example, and then shoot it and have the information literally burnt into your film.
    This seems a bit too busy, not direct enough, can't read the info properly ..

4. lyocell

lyocell

the pictures look nice. but as maxpinckers said, its looks a bit too busy. it's hard to read.

and in my opinion you should make two different business cards. cause for your profession as a Atem, Sprech und Stimmlehrer I wouldnt use pictures. doesnt look serieus to me. so for this card I would take a more simple businesscard.

5. mephisto19

mephisto19

it is more a "have-a-look-at-my-lomohome-card" than a real business-card. "visitenkarte" is a better word in german. but i had to find a short title. and i try to mention my regular job as often as possible, cause lots of people do not know it is existing. :D
    printed version is better to read...

6. anarchy

anarchy

Great stuff Stephan!

I cross checked the prices that I pay for my business cards against the cheapest online photolab and it's actually cheaper to get 100 photo prints (which equals 400 business cards) than what I usually pay for 100 prints of my regular b/w cards... Now I don't think I would use a photo for my professional cards and you do have to consider the fact that youo'll have to cut the cards yourself, but it's still a fun idea and definitely something I would consider for private use... Thanks a lot for the tip!

7. adamscott

adamscott

why is this in the blog/magazine? am i missing something here?

8. fash_on

fash_on

this is a nice way to introduce your lomohome :)
    the oktomat version is my favourite.

9. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

oh that is fun, you are the man man

10. mizzfonky

mizzfonky

Did something familiar but using the famous MOO-cards.
    See link :

11. sugiyamasatomi

sugiyamasatomi

stephan, you always have such brilliant idea! I should try one :)

12. blackstar888