What is "My Friend _______"? How is it different from "Behind the Scenes"? Actually, they're very similar, but "My Friend ______" is where **YOU** get to choose a friend from the Lomography community and interview them!
What is “My Friend _______”? How is it different from “Behind the Scenes”? Actually, they’re very similar, but “My Friend ______” is where YOU get to choose a friend from the Lomography community and interview them!
How does it work?
- Since I started things off with Fookshit, he’ll pick a friend from the community to ask questions to.
- Fookshit is then given 10 days to -
- send his questions to chosen friend
- collect answers, as well as 15 photos, from chosen friend
- e-mail everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll post the Q&A on the blog. Fookshit’s friend, in turn, will then pick a friend from the community to interview … and the cycle goes on and on!
Just a few important reminders
- Prepare 5 to 10 questions, mostly about photography or interesting trivia. No invasive or offensive questions, please. No too-personal questions – this covers inquiries regarding personal beliefs in religion, race, politics, sexuality, etc. We trust you on this one, okay? :)
- Interviewees, prepare 10-15 photos only – at least 768px in width or height.
- Interviewers are given 10 DAYS to do everything – from doing the interview to sending the collected answers & photos to email@example.com