Petzval_preorder_header_kit

Now Available for Pre-Order - First Come, First Served

Zenit 11 gallery - Balos, Greece

My favourite camera breaking into in pieces right before my trip to Balos, Greece could have turned into a complete photo-disaster but, lucky me, I ended up giving my Zenit 11 SLR a go.

So with the Yashica Electro out of the way I threw this camera in my suitcase, already stuffed with everything from Diana+ to Smena 35 (why can’t I ever leave home with just one camera. Is it just me ;)), not expecting that this would be “the camera of my holiday”.
So now, after shooting roll after roll, I can certainly say I don’t regret it abit.

All shots taken with Kodak Elitechrome EBX 100 or Across 100

written by pan_dre

1. superlighter

superlighter

beautiful camera and some stunning images on the gallery!
    only a curiousity, what lenses do you use on your Zenit 11?

2. pan_dre

pan_dre

Thanks! I used the Helios 58/2 lens, but I just got me two new ones also fitting my Yashica Electro TL;the Albinar Special 1:28 f=35mm No.35640 UMC und Albinar Soecial 1:2.8 f=135mm 1:28 f=35mm and 1:2.8 f=135mm. So I can't wait to try those out next week!

3. superlighter

superlighter

yeah! Helios lenses are great and so underextimated. on my Zenit 12cd I have the 44M-6 58mm 1:2
    I should use it more often but when you have all these pocket cameras all aroud it's always the last choice to go out with a Zenit hang on the neck.
    have fun with your new lenses!

4. maddyoulook

maddyoulook

those shots are so gorgeous. i love the fourth one :)

5. poitr

poitr

very beautiful !!!!! was there some xpro? or was it ALL xpro?

6. saviorjosh

saviorjosh

"why can’t I ever leave home with just one camera. Is it just me?" haha, i am sure you are not alone. i often ask myself the same question and i believe the majority of us here are like that!

the shots are amazingly beautiful, especially the xpro'd ones.

p.s. andi loves greece obviously!! i remember i saw your wonderful pics from greece last year!

7. shhquiet

shhquiet

great gallery! i just love the colors on the last photo :)

8. hanspan

hanspan

Wowzer! i love picture 12 - with the crashing waves!

i need a holiday!!!

9. pan_dre

pan_dre

Thank you guys for the nice comments! Yeah I love Greece, especially this little village Balos. One of the most relaxed places you can imagine.
    @poitr: All the shots, well excpet the B&W ones, were cross prcessed. Kodak Elitechrome Extra Color. Defintily one of my favourite films.