Petzval_header_october_2014_en

Looks like someone totally forgot about putting the latest stats online. But here comes help for your biggest stats-fanboy ever :-)

• 107 new users (one! less)
  • 3984 uploads (2000 less) by 126 users
  • 548 comments in the homes and 368 in the magazine, that’s a little bit more than last week

Piggy points? Definitely not if you do so little uploads!!1 But, we have the usual supastars:

• The images with the comments, 12 both, were taken by graefin and tommynorth though I’m pretty sure the girl was hurt.
  • graefin also wrote the most comments: 87. Followed by tommynorth with only 49.
  • champi wrote the most comments this week: 153 (uh? really? wft!). Runners-up are graefin, vicuna, superlighter, ipdegirl and myself :-)
  • tommynorth did the most uploads: 308. Close ahead of larslau with 200 and tmmluis with 199.
  • and tag-boy of the week: tommynorth again. Looks like he didn’t spend his summer at the beach only ;-) 241 different tags
  • Trellick Tower count: 3 (lolfox, tommynorth and myself)

Sorry to all I couldn’t name here, but you can change that for next week easily: Upload, comment, submit and maybe, just maybe and if Lucas is in the mood for, then we will have piggy points for the winners again.

written by tomk32

1. tomk32

tomk32

Oh, a little addition: Only 7% of all the image on beta have a title. I guess we have to change that?

2. jeepeng

jeepeng

i'm shame...alright, i'll make my beta.lomo.home happening like a party SOON!

3. yoharryo

yoharryo

@TomK32
    I had real trouble giving titles to images recently. Every time I tried it ruined the picture and I had to delete and re upload. I ended up just putting everything in the description field.
    It did work before, but didn't for my newest two albums.
    (Using Safari by the way, in case you wanted to know).

4. champi

champi

Hahaha!! 153 comments!! Hummm... For my self defense, I am studying for exams and going around on lomohomes has almost been my only distraction this week!!

5. ipdegirl

ipdegirl

And I must add that a slow night shift at work gave me time to browse and comment.

6. ipdegirl

ipdegirl

Forgot to ask--are we going to be able to gussie up our beta lomohomes like the old ones and will there be cool LHOTD awards to go along with it? I've been neglecting my old lomohome (although wouild love if the powers-that-be could consider it for a LHOTD) to get the beta one going.

7. tommynorth

tommynorth

i like the trellick tower count

8. tomk32

tomk32

@ipdegirl: we will migrate everything. from uploads, comments to the beloved awards

@tommynorth: I'm still thinking about a new counter for this week