New Beta Homes Count

A week has passed since we gave you the last statistics from the Beta site. It is time to now give out some more piggies to the most active users in the last 7 days!

First of all, some statistics of what has been happening this week over the whole page:

108 new Users activated their Beta homes

479 new Albums were created

5831 new Images were uploaded

544 new Comments were written

And the winners of 10 piggy points?

The most commented on picture, was taken by kylethefrench

champi recieved the most comments, 26 in all

vicuna again takes home the prize for writing the most comments, 53

tracyvmoore uploaded the most, 477 images

ninja12 used the most tags, 201!

And once again stay active, as we might reset the counter and reward those most faithful of you again!

written by lucasjakobsson

1. larslau

larslau

Congrats! :-D

It was nice that kylethefrench/xbalboax's image won something. I really thing those doubles are amazing!

2. ferro_ud

vicuna again? ehi man do you have a job? or do you pass al day long here?

3. louvetau

louvetau

possibly it's his job))

4. neja

neja

how can i move to beta version? please explain me

5. tomk32

tomk32

Can't there be a price for "the most cameras only you uploaded images for".

and, am I really the only one who has a Kiev88, Balina, Paxette or Isolette II?

6. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ neja

as only registered Beta users can comment, you should already have done so and be here. If I misunderstood the question, can you please clearify...

thanks

7. anarchy

anarchy

This doesn't really belong here, sorry about that, but I just noticed that I wasn't credited for the Supersampler Rumble... It's a username issue, the user "anarchy" on the OLD site is not me, there I'm "Anarchy" with a capital A...

8. tomk32

tomk32

@neja full migration will be possible in October, so bear with us, take some new shots and enjoy a sunny September :-)

9. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ anarchy

We will take a look at this as soon as possible,

10. vicuna

vicuna

ha, ha, thanks a lot again for this little prize! :))) Sure I like to look at the others shot and can't resist to make comments... ;)))

@ferro_ud & louvetau: no, it's not my job, but as I was on my long summer holidays until .... today, and so I had a lot of time to have a look at what's uploaded on the beta.... :))) Now I'll work again and will ave a bit less time to spend on lomo... but still will make comments!! :))

11. neja

neja

well, then I type my name in search, it says home is empty and bla bla. there are zero of my photos or whatsoever.
    for example , vicuna and tracyvmoore have plenty.
    thanx

12. anarchy

anarchy

@neja: You need to upload new images in the beta lab for them to appear on your new home, your old albums are not automatically migrated...
    I've uploaded two albums here just to test the beta lab functionallity but will wait for the full migration before attempting to transfer all my shots from the old home...

13. anarchy

anarchy

@lucasjakobsson: Cool... I'm about to order the Diana Telephoto Lense and was waiting for those rumble piggies. Just saw today that you had credited the winners with an award but that mine had run away and got lost... Thanks for looking into it =)

14. champi

champi

Woooooow!! Most comments received!! And I hadn't even seen it!! I thought there was something telling you when you received some comments like in the old homes... But is the only way to see the comments to look at all the pics? Will there be some special function to read all the new comments in the future? I think this would be vrey helpfull! I'm gonna go and read these comments now!!

15. ipdegirl

ipdegirl

OK. I've been resisting the Beta switch until it's absolutely time to go there but I just uploaded a bunch of pictures and am thrilled with the fact that I can type in my city! Since there are no big cities near me I always felt like a poseur choosing "Baltimore". It's 2 hours away. So check it out, leave some comments and thanks for the inspiration LSI!

16. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ champi

you can check your home every now and then and on the right side there is a section called "recent comments" heading under which you can your newest comments (they are also links that take you to the correct photo)

17. neja

neja

so, i have to upload all over again?
    ok then....

18. tomk32

tomk32

@neja: No, you don't. Only upload your new images to beta and your old ones will follow in October.

19. champi

champi

@lucas: Yup I saw that later, but maybe a little comments section in the lab could be useful!! Just suggesting ;)

20. tomk32

tomk32

@champi no worries, there'll be email notifcations and rss feeds very soon. Maybe right after we are done with redoing the backend

21. champi