Extended Rumble: Smena Symbol

While we received a really good picking for the Smena Symbol day shots, we are still on the lookout for other brilliant Symbol lomographs, but this time only for the following, in HORIZONTAL/LANDSCAPE orientation only:

• Night Shots
  • Black & White

DIMENSIONS: Only submissions of AT LEAST 800px both width & height variable will be accepted.

UPLOAD LIMIT: There is no upload limit for this rumble! Please upload ONLY Smena Symbol shots in this gallery, as there will be a separate rumble post for the Smena variants.

PRIZES: A total of 5 piggy points regardless of quantity of submitted shots chosen. The actual reward here is the winning entries will see their shots on an upcoming new site refresh!

For ideas, check out the previous Smena8 microsite here. rumble rules and F.A.Q, check here.

RUMBLE TIME STARTED: 15.00 Vienna Time
RUMBLE TIME ENDS: In 48 hours

written by kazarareta

1. mephisto19

mephisto19

will you extend smena8m- rumble, too? found more shots on my computer :D

2. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ mephisto 19

Sorry, just the symbol, for the 8m we got enough pictures from the first rumble

3. champi

champi

Shall we submit some other pics even if we participated to the first rumble??

4. lucasjakobsson

lucasjakobsson

@ champi

Please do so, as long as it is not the same pictures :)

5. superlighter

superlighter

found only one other. I've just load my Symbol, 48 hours are so long.... :)

6. dogma

dogma

I have submitted my bw pictures once again ....:( sorry, I have thought maybe it's a second chance :(

7. grimbyname

Hmm, missed this rumble first time round. Lots of daylight shots, no B&W, but just uploaded the few night shots I've got.

8. dogma

dogma

So less images? does no body likes smena symbol? I love it, but dam i just started to shot with it this summer :((

9. tupiniquim

tupiniquim

I've learned to love smena symbol and to patient and to never be discouraged by some of its kind of disappointing results. It's worth the effort!

10. tupiniquim

tupiniquim

11. superlighter

superlighter

yesterday I've load my Smena Symbol and I've take it out for a night ride, the results aren't encouraging... no tripod, no release cable and "guess how long it take to made a correct exposure in so dimm light"! most of the shots are overexposed or totally black and the Ferrania Solaris 100 made the rest...at least I've learn something about the sensivity of this camera.
    Anyway..I'll upload the..uploadable. no more than a test on the road.

12. faisal_aziz

faisal_aziz

i just submit whatever i have...because last smena symbol rumble i cant submit my smena symbol picture..why?? is it because you are using my picture at the bottom of the rumble??
    and now i just submit what i have the best for smena symbol...

13. faisal_aziz

faisal_aziz

i just submit whatever i have...because last smena symbol rumble i cant submit my smena symbol picture..why?? is it because you are using my picture at the TOP of the rumble??
    and now i just submit what i have the best for smena symbol...

imean top of the smena symbol rumble page~

14. cloclo109

cloclo109

wow

15. arsenic

arsenic

all smena loveres please: http://cmehasmena.wordpress.com/