24 Hours Lomography Lomo X-Pro (35mm, 100 iso) Rumble

We promised more rumbles this week, and more rumbles it is. We are celebrating lomofilms and today it's all about the already well-known Lomo X-pro!

[Attachment:12541]

We promised more rumbles this week, and more rumbles it is. We are celebrating lomofilms and today it’s all about the already well-known Lomo X-pro!

So dig up your pictures taken with the Lomography Lomo X-Pro (35mm, 100 iso) film and submit them fast!

The deadline is Saturday, August 23, 12.00 CET.

The prizes are:

1st place 30 piggies

2nd place 20 piggies

3rd place 10 piggies

Please notice: for this rumble you will only be able to enter 3 pictures each!

Start uploading!

written by lucasjakobsson

1. vicuna

vicuna

Cool!!! And happy to see that one of my lomo x)pro shots is illustrating the rumble!! :)))

2. kylethefrench

kylethefrench

love that film!!!!

3. vicuna

vicuna

only 3 shots..... :( but ok, my 3 are uploaded!! :))

4. adi_totp

adi_totp

yeaaaahhh!! keep on rumbling!!

5. graefin

graefin

This was hard!!! only 3 shots!! puuhh

6. vicuna

vicuna

@graefin: do you have lomo x-pro film in 120mm??? Yours shots are beautiful (as usual ;)) but I wonder if there was a 120mm lomo x-pro one.... And are all the (great) shots in the gallery taken with lomo x-pro (35mm 100 iso) film??

7. ferro_ud

@vicuna: maybe he used the diana back with the square mask. I really hope it's not a lomo lc-a crop.

8. vicuna

vicuna

So, now that the rumble is closed, I can give my "top 5" of the gallery (and of what I think are Lomo x-pro shots...)
    mephisto19 - n°134
    stoonja - n°112
    cyanwater - n°83
    henriquecosta - n°44
    golfpunkgirl - n°8

9. totalgenervt

totalgenervt

a lot of really good shots ... but you never know, which one is lomo x-pro or something else ... think i can make a look-like x-pro out of a digicampic ;-)

10. vicuna

vicuna

@totalgenervt: sure, you can make many things with photoshop, but many shots of this gallery don't look like "lomo x-pro" film shots.... purple saturations in daylight aren't the usual reaction of this x-pro, but mostly the blue & white tones (like the Agfa CT Precisa) ... but perhaps can be.... who knows...???

11. sushi_9009

sushi_9009

Oh Oh...I just read 35mm xpro film 100 Iso. So i uploaded and dont knew that a Lomo slide film is needed. i am sorry for that...So ignore my pix for this rumble...

12. cyanwater

cyanwater

@totalgenervt: haha.. actually you can be right.. thank goodness, I've the negatives as proofs. Hehe...
    @vicuna: Thanks for the "vote". Yeh, my lomo xpro slides yield results similar to Agfa Precisa.

13. graefin

graefin

@vicuna: I didn't read the mission task correctly...so the one with the carousell is lomo slide but the others aren't damn it. Next time: don't just read "x-pro" but all the other stuff too! But I couldn't resubmit.

14. graefin

graefin

ah I forgot the fisheye shot! This is lomo x-pro as well! Why are there 4 shots??!? It was definitley too late last evening to take part in this rumble! :-D

15. totalgenervt

totalgenervt

x-processing isnt x-processing ... give two of these films ... one to a small shop in your neigbourhood and one to a big lab and you can get totally different results in x-prcessing the films ... than if you scan the negatives you can scan it in thousend different ways pos/neg with a good software like silverfast ... you can give colors you want while scanning ... to be shure that it was used a special film you have to check the film (neg/pos)

16. graefin

graefin

@totalgenervt: Yeah you're right. I have some Provia which turned out pink (!) but they are usually blue/green.

17. totalgenervt

totalgenervt

also in bigger firms its not the same ... i got once back totally different results with one kind of film ... reason was: some of them went to the color lab and were x-processed there and some of them went to the bw lab and were x-processed there ... totally different colors and look

18. johann_affendy

johann_affendy

submitted 3 from my first roll of lomo x-pro 100. the colors don't really stand out but i like it even better than elite chromes.

19. mephisto19